Why do Africans think Somalis are mixed?

Do you think we are mixed with white people or yemenites

• No

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 65.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Because of the BANTU EXPANSION everyone in Sub-Saharan Africa looks the same except for the Horn of Africa.

West Africans are close cousins to all the other Negroes. Horners aren't.

Because of the BANTU EXPANSION everyone in Sub-Saharan Africa looks the same except for the Horn of Africa.

West Africans are close cousins to all the other Negroes. Horners aren't.
Self hater alert. Why am I even suprised? You disgust me.
:susp:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
How is that self-hate? I'm not Bantu. What a dumbass.

All of Sub-Saharan Africa looks the same for the most part, except Ethiopia and Somalia. Hence, why you get these ridiculous claims that those latter two groups aren't real Africans.

You are not.

I did a 23andme test and got 13 % south asian. I also look different than the more darker negroid looking s here. I have fully accepted my true self

Apollo

VIP
I did a 23andme test and got 13 % south asian. I also look different than the more darker negroid looking s here. I have fully accepted my true self

Whatever, liar. I have many Warsangelis on there and they are all the same as the rest of Somalis.

How is that self-hate? I'm not Bantu. What a dumbass.

All of Sub-Saharan Africa looks the same for the most part, except Ethiopia and Somalia. Hence, why you get these ridiculous claims that those latter two groups aren't real Africans.
I bet if you took a DNA test right now you would have a significant portion of Bantu in you. And all of sub Saharan Africa does not look the same.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
we're probably mixed,i mean what kind of ethnic group has such a vast range of phenotypes other than us.The Chinese all look Chinese the indians all look indian,cadaans all look cadaan but with somalis you would think siblings are totally unrelated.:manny::manny:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
How many percentage of east african did u Get?
Around 70 %

Whatever, liar. I have many Warsangelis on there and they are all the same as the rest of Somalis.
Warsangelis are vastly superior than the others, hence our unique history and looks. Don't get me started on the bantu mixed Hawiyes who raped their slaves and the daydreaming arab wannabe isaaqs

hair.png

pure 13 % South Asian genes my friend

Apollo

VIP
Around 70 %

Warsangelis are vastly superior than the others, hence our unique history and looks. Don't get me started on the bantu mixed Hawiyes who raped their slaves and the daydreaming arab wannabe isaaqs

View attachment 13069
pure 11 % South Asian genes my friend

So disgusting that you are begging to be South Asian.

Straight hair exists in 100% Cushitic native Somalis you dumbass. You don't need South Asian genes for that.

You are lying anyway. You got 0% South Asian. Loser.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Around 70 %

View attachment 13069
pure 11 % South Asian genes my friend
Warsangeli looks like the average somali
Tall nose, Jileec hair, Dark skin they don't look anything different from the rest of us
And being mixed with other etnic groups doesn't mean you're far more superior than other Somalis

Apollo

VIP
Sure we don't if we just ignore DNA anything is possible. I'm also mixed with 100% Native American.

View attachment 13071 View attachment 13072 View attachment 13073

Commercial predetermined clusters are NOT scientifically valid. Especially when important sources like a native East African cluster is excluded (Ancestry.com).

Somalis are 0% West African/Bantu, source here (ACADEMIC PEER-REVIEWED STUDY):

http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004393

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending