Why do Africans think Somalis are mixed?

Do you think we are mixed with white people or yemenites

• No

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 65.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Yeah this the kinda hair i was talking about
Maybe A little bit less kinkier
I'm sorry, but if you have that type of hair then you are most likely not Somali. The girl below has a Bantu mother, Somali father and you can see her type of hair. Either that, or you are intentionally lying.
3.jpg

MY.Brawler

Lone Wolf Brawler
I'm sorry, but if you have that type of hair then you are most likely not Somali. The girl below has a Bantu mother, Somali father and you can see her type of hair. Either that, or you are intentionally lying.
3.jpg
Lol i don't have that type of hair but some of my family member have close to that kinda hair type 4A or 4B

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
3.jpg
Many somalis have nappy hair just like me, It doesn't mean we are less Somali. And Bantus can have timo jileec too it doesn't mean they are mixed with Somali lol.
Somalis are probably the most diverse people in this planet, You'll see Somali families with atleast one nappy headed nigga, Atleast one family with a light skin, Atleast one family with a short person, Atleast one family with a san weyn wym you're not Somali of you have nappy hair :childplease:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Many somalis have nappy hair just like me, It doesn't mean we are less Somali. And Bantus can have timo jileec too it doesn't mean they are mixed with Somali lol.
Somalis are probably the most diverse people in this planet, You'll see Somali families with atleast one nappy headed nigga, Atleast one family with a light skin, Atleast one family with a short person, Atleast one family with a san weyn wym you're not Somali of you have nappy hair :childplease:
You are not a real Somali
:manny:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The only people in the Horn with substantial Arab admixture are the Habesha and Benadiris.

Status
Not open for further replies.