Why do Africans think Somalis are mixed?

Do you think we are mixed with white people or yemenites

• No

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 65.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you guys measure kinkiness i've only heard gabdho talk about this b,c shit,can someone give me a comprehensive explanation on the topic
I got you.

IMG_0471.JPG

Apollo

VIP
nigga you just gassed me up even more
:lolbron:
From now on I will say that the h*wiye and is**q are mixed with bantu/arab
:russ:

These Bantu looking fake Somalis who are claiming that straight haired Somalis are mixed need a reality check. They are likely in fact the mixed foreigners, not us.

I reject daroodnimo. I'm only Warsangeli, and I will go by that only

nigga you just gassed me up even more
:lolbron:
From now on I will say that the h*wiye and is**q are mixed with bantu/arab
:russ:
I hope y'all are getting a fat check for cooning otherwise...
:camby:
These Bantu looking fake Somalis who are claiming that straight haired Somalis are mixed need a reality check. They are likely in fact the mixed foreigners, not us.

Actually yes it will. Through Y-DNA haplogroups you can tell, because men pass down their Y chromosome to their sons directly with no modification. So if for example Sheikh Darod or Sheikh Issaq existed, then Darod men or Issaq men today would have the same Y-DNA as other men in their clan. Which is not true. For example Warsangeli are a different Haplogroup than most MJs, and Garxajis have different Haplogroups than most other Issaqs. Which shows than they don't have the same paternal ancestor.

Most Somali clan founding myths are just that, myths. Clan is a political grouping masquerading as a familial grouping. Sub-clans and sub-sub-clans might all be related, but the big clan groups are really just confederacies.
Can't say I disagree. What I am saying is, that *some* Daroods and Isaaqs could be descendants of these guys *if* they were Arab. The majority of us are not.
I agree with everything you said here.

Status
Not open for further replies.