Why do Africans think Somalis are mixed?

Do you think we are mixed with white people or yemenites

• No

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 65.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So disgusting that you are begging to be South Asian.

Straight hair exists in 100% Cushitic native Somalis you dumbass. You don't need South Asian genes for that.

You are lying anyway. You got 0% South Asian. Loser.
:faysalwtf:
How many Somalis do you know with 100% straight hair naturally (very little). Most of us have some kind of texture naturally. Now just because some of us straighten it with chemicals or whatever doesn't mean it grows out of our scalps like that orginally.

Apollo

VIP
:faysalwtf:
How many Somalis do you know with 100% straight hair naturally (very little). Most of us have some kind of texture naturally. Now just because some of us straighten it with chemicals or whatever doesn't mean it grows out of our scalps like that orginally.

'Straight haired' Somalis are among the purest of ethnic Somalis.

The kinky haired ones are more likely to exhibit foreign ancestry.

'Straight haired' Somalis are among the purest of ethnic Somalis.

The kinky haired ones are more likely to exhibit foreign ancestry.
:jcoleno:
Miskiin identity crisis is the worst thing. Sorry your in denial of your africaness. Is your hair naturally straight?

Apollo

VIP
:jcoleno:
Miskiin identity crisis is the worst thing. Sorry your in denial of your africaness. Is your hair naturally straight?

Straight hair is just as African as brillo pad hair. Bantus do not hold a patent on Africanness.

You nigs control 80% of Africa. Why you gotta bother us so much. Go back to the Congo.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I don't even really mean 'kinky' hair (type 4 hair).
I mean just in general hair with some kind of significant curl (type 3 hair).
I believe that the girls typically have looser hair than their male counterparts,however it could just be the flat iron deceiving us niggas

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
So disgusting that you are begging to be South Asian.

Straight hair exists in 100% Cushitic native Somalis you dumbass. You don't need South Asian genes for that.

You are lying anyway. You got 0% South Asian. Loser.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Warsangeli looks like the average somali
Tall nose, Jileec hair, Dark skin they don't look anything different from the rest of us
And being mixed with other etnic groups doesn't mean you're far more superior than other Somalis

Average Warsangeli female:
somaliqt14.jpg

Average Hawiye female:

blackqt115.png

Average isaaq female
somaliqt13.jpg

Straight hair is just as African as brillo pad hair. Bantus do not hold a patent on Africanness.

You nigs control 80% of Africa. Why you gotta bother us so much. Go back to the Congo.
Congo? I would bet money that I'm lighter than you and my hair is 'straighter'. But I actually accept the fact that I'm African.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Hawiyes are catching too much shade on this site.I would join in with the fun but i'm like 1/8 hawiye and i feel like my ancestor are telling me car sameey.:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending