Why do Djiboutians act like Djibouti is any better than Somalia?

Just because they heard from the news that somalia is a failed state.

Hargeisa is far more beautiful than Jibouti city and more worse ismael dadqal owns a large share on the revenue of most of the large buildings overthere.

Piscine Pizzaello Haramous - Picture of Le Pizzaiollo, Djibouti ...
HARAMOUS Villas - Homan Group
Villas – ᶤ ᵑ ᵐ ᵅ ᵅ ᶢ ᶥ ᵒ ᶸ ᵖ ®
HARAMOUS Villas - Homan Group

Sheraton Djibouti Djibouti, DJ - Reservations.com

Development is underway sxb.

Africa is developing what'd you expect from us?

That'd we'd be Europe.
Gone fishing, Somalia style: Man carries his eight-foot shark back ...

This was not 'just another bomb in Mogadishu'. It will destroy al ...'just another bomb in Mogadishu'. It will destroy al ...

Field Report: Somalia Famine Relief: A View from Mogadishu - The ...
Somalia's Lido beach: the heart of Mogadishu and the place my ...'s Lido beach: the heart of Mogadishu and the place my ...

First photos when you search Mogadishu.

Let the haters hate:abuxyga:
Really you picked those pics of Xamar? I'm not even from there but at least post it's current pics and the development that is going on.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Jabuuti is a shithole.The fat Cisse dictator who inherited his position from his uncle abtidoon has been stealing millions of dollars while the average Cisse,HA,Samarone citizens starves in a country almost as expensive as western countries:susp:

SL> Jabuuti
I've lived in Djibouti and people live properly especially in the slums we don't starve. Food is cheaper in the slums.

Invader

Really you picked those pics of Xamar? I'm not even from there but at least post it's current pics and the development that is going on.
It is. Just like the bullet-riddled Catholic Church :chrisfreshhah:

Invader

Jabuuti is a french shithole full of prostitutes.I suggest all Habar Awal to make hijrah to the Islamic Republic of Somaliland.
They prefer Somaliland. And those called prostitutes are foreign from Ethiopia. Go there because I ACTUALLY come from there.

Tell me who earns more.

The average Somalian or Average Djiboutian.

They prefer Somaliland. And those called prostitutes are foreign from Ethiopia. Go there because I ACTUALLY come from there.

Tell me who earns more.

The average Somalian or Average Djiboutian.
The average lander is doing far better than expensive Jabuuti.The gdp of Jabuuti is all in Guelleh's bank account :pachah1:

When you add the cost of living into the mix, the average lander despite the fact that SL went through a civil war and had to build a country from the rubbles

VIP
Dawg these Somalians and somalilandesians have a weird ass obsession with Djibouti. They big mad we don't want them and don't suffer from low self esteem. You really expect us to be like yall who call yourselves "shitholes" and 68 IQ kkk. Reer muqdisho can talk shit development wise but they're occupied by Uganda so not really and these SL niggas are completely delusional.

Djibouti city has more roads than hargeisa, Burco and Berbera combined. Many of them also go to Djibouti for treatment because the whole of SL doesn't have 1 proper hospital FOH

:russ: