Why do Djiboutians act like Djibouti is any better than Somalia?

VIP
Are you currently in Jabuuti? :dead:

You are either in France or Ottawa akhi.You fled from the tyranny of the fat Cisse dictator :drakekidding:

Not what I meant. You ran towards Djibouti for refuge in big numbers and you talk smack about the same ppl who opened their homes to you. Ungrateful pos :susp:

Djibouti is a very bizarre country in my opinion. They speak French despite having a large Somali population with an Afar and Yemeni minority. They invite various countries to set up their military bases there. Its location in the horn of Africa is so small that you would probably forget that it exists in the first place.

Djibouti-map-boundaries-cities-locator.jpg

Not what I meant. You ran towards Djibouti for refuge in big numbers and you talk smack about the same ppl who opened their homes to you. Ungrateful pos :susp:
Those Isaaqs were there before independence so I have no clue what the f*ck you are talking about but I hope you continue this degrading tone with them.They need to bring their capital and businesses to Somaliland instead of betraying the Isaaq nation

VIP
Those Isaaqs were there before independence so I have no clue what the f*ck you are talking about but I hope you continue this degrading tone with them.They need to bring their capital and businesses to Somaliland instead of betraying the Isaaq nation

So the 30k+ refugees of the late 80s and 90s came from muqdisho miyaa? :gucciwhat:

Of course many are natives but others are recent arrivals, that's just facts. You should be grateful and keep it moving.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Piscine Pizzaello Haramous - Picture of Le Pizzaiollo, Djibouti ...
HARAMOUS Villas - Homan Group
Villas – ᶤ ᵑ ᵐ ᵅ ᵅ ᶢ ᶥ ᵒ ᶸ ᵖ ®
HARAMOUS Villas - Homan Group

Sheraton Djibouti Djibouti, DJ - Reservations.com

Development is underway sxb.

Africa is developing what'd you expect from us?

That'd we'd be Europe.
Gone fishing, Somalia style: Man carries his eight-foot shark back ...

This was not 'just another bomb in Mogadishu'. It will destroy al ...'just another bomb in Mogadishu'. It will destroy al ...

Field Report: Somalia Famine Relief: A View from Mogadishu - The ...
Somalia's Lido beach: the heart of Mogadishu and the place my ...'s Lido beach: the heart of Mogadishu and the place my ...

First photos when you search Mogadishu.

Let the haters hate:abuxyga:
Mogadishu is developing nicely, no need to pull up biased photos from the western countries that always want to paint Somalia in a bad light. Also the cost of living is not as high like Djibouti. You can live comfortably middle class and the weather is much better

So the 30k+ refugees of the late 80s and 90s came from muqdisho miyaa? :gucciwhat:

Of course many are natives but others are recent arrivals, that's just facts. You should be grateful and keep it moving.
Kick them all out, nigga you think I care :pachah1:

Cisse and Jabuuti port are my enemies.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Habane Djibouti is obviously no match for Somaliland they have everything Somaliland wants. Ictiraaf, roads, a successful port, and a fancy european language.
Its funny these Zooomalis promoting pan-somalism and somaliweyne yet hating on Djibouti a nation who has been enjoying peace and tranquility for decades. While Zooomalia is split in several parts on on the plate of foreign nations ready to be consumed.

Cuqdad of reer Zooomalia shows again.
You tried it this back and forth is between SL and Djibouti :silanyosmile:

@Habane Djibouti is obviously no match for Somaliland they have everything Somaliland wants. Ictiraaf, roads, a successful port, and a fancy european language.

You tried it this back and forth is between SL and Djibouti :silanyosmile:
It is a discussion between two free people.Go hide behind your Ugandan tank

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
It is a discussion between two free people.Go hide behind your Ugandan tank
When was Somaliland free? See what I mean by you wish you were them. Do you think I could apply for a Somaliland passport its only fair since you guys take Somalia passports right :icon lol:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Somalia biggest problems are not alshabab, or the civil war. They are corruption, ineffective leadership and bad use of resources ( our youth, natural resources, lands etc).

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Djibouti is a very bizarre country in my opinion. They speak French despite having a large Somali population with an Afar and Yemeni minority. They invite various countries to set up their military bases there. Its location in the horn of Africa is so small that you would probably forget that it exists in the first place.

Djibouti-map-boundaries-cities-locator.jpg

The non Somali community in Djibouti is quite big. Possibly 60-40 between Somalis and Afars, Arabs, Frenchmen, Ethiopians etc. It makes sense to use the French language as they can network with many French speaking parts of the World for education, economic assistance etc.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Djibouti is the best city run by somalis in the history of mankind. Imagine a city that bears the name of a nation as mighty as that is and yet run successfully by somalis. MACHALLAH I AM PROUD TO BE SOMALI.

Mogadishu and hargeisa ain't got shit on Djibouti.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Somalis from Mogadishu and Hargeisa should just shut up or we will invade you WALLAHI BILLAHI

Last edited:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Djiboutian are mostly laid-back and nice people, I remarked the level of corruption and un-islamic behavior increased recently but hopefully inshallah it will stop. Djibouti has so much potential if Ismail thinks about his people. Isa clan are the best.