Why do Djiboutians act like Djibouti is any better than Somalia?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Once we extract out all the loan words af somali will be pure bred master language
Somali isn't needed at work.

Somali/Afar spoken everywhere except work and school.

French is a hope of opportunity to Quebecois/European/Asian education the most superior in the world.

University of Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne - Wikipedia

Mogadishu's looks like a secondary school in Djibouti lmaooooooo.
Somalia... - Mogadishu University Office Photo | Glassdoor.co.uk

My relatives are studying in India as a medical doctor that's better than working as a housemaid in UAE lmfao:hova:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Somali isn't needed at work.

Somali/Afar spoken everywhere except work and school.

French is a hope of opportunity to Quebecois/European/Asian education the most superior in the world.

University of Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne - Wikipedia

Mogadishu's looks like a secondary school in Djibouti lmaooooooo.
Somalia... - Mogadishu University Office Photo | Glassdoor.co.uk

My relatives in India are studying in India as a medical doctor that's better than working as a housmaid in UAE lmfao:hova:
Bro I know French is used as a lingua franca in Djibouti since there are different ethnic groups and Mogadishu is developing as we speak

You are deflecting from the issue at hand, I know fully well that Somalia is occupied and I am against that, if I was you I would not speak because you have the most foreign military bases in the world. This discussion is about how speaking french in djibouti instead of Somali or even Arabic is coon behaviour.
I'm a Somalilander, go free yourself warya.You have far more important things to worry about.
Stfu you Djiboutians are getting too cocky. No war and it’s still a shithole that hasn’t surpassed xamar. Have fun paying first world prices to live in a third world desert wasteland.
They have every reason to be cocky compared to Somalia.The word Somalia is synonymous with every negative thing maginable :pachah1: