Why do Djiboutians act like Djibouti is any better than Somalia?

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Imagine being from a occupied country and worrying about what language Reer Jabuuti speak.Go free yourself warya :what:

You are deflecting from the issue at hand, I know fully well that Somalia is occupied and I am against that, if I was you I would not speak because you have the most foreign military bases in the world. This discussion is about how speaking french in djibouti instead of Somali or even Arabic is coon behaviour.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
You are deflecting from the issue at hand, I know fully well that Somalia is occupied and I am against that, if I was you I would not speak because you have the most foreign military bases in the world. This discussion is about how speaking french in djibouti instead of Somali or even Arabic is coon behaviour.
We speak Arabic.

French is here to stay gtfo.

Your say is not relevant because you are not DJIBOUTIAN.

Invader

Stfu you Djiboutians are getting too cocky. No war and it’s still a shithole that hasn’t surpassed xamar. Have fun paying first world prices to live in a third world desert wasteland.
It's Africa and the only people who pay those prices are the elite.

It's relatively cheap in the slums. Stop raging it's not me but Amisomia:russ:

Your capital is full of sandbags and car bombs.

We're doing better than you in the statistics and we're an 1/11 of your population.:mjlol::chrisfreshhah:

Invader

@Destiny your people are getting cocky making this thread.

There's like 5 Djiboutians on this forum and none of us attack your nations. You guys attack us for our quiet behaviour so hush and know your place.

Invader

Jibuuti belongs to Canfaars
Djibouti is both Afar and Somali.

Southern Djibouti is majority Somali.

Northern Djibouti is majority Afar.

They have better rights in Djibouti than Eritrea (where they inhabit half of it).

Ethiopia are importing Tigrays to make it permanent part of Ethiopia.

Eritrean Afar People – Eritrean Afar National Congress

Talk about Eritrean Afar persecution before you go rubbing our name.:mjlol:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
@Destiny your people are getting cocky making this thread.

There's like 5 Djiboutians on this forum and none of us attack your nations. You guys attack us for our quiet behaviour so hush and know your place.
Just because a bunch of Landers are attacking you has nothing to do with us southerners. You pulled up pics of Mogadishu when we haven't said a word. I only set the record straight kid. Your country is a shithole without any conflict going on.

This is the reality of your precious Djibouti
DJIBOUTI city, slum / DSCHIBUTI, Slum Stock Photo - Alamy

I'll keep Xamar where prices are affordable and the weather isn't as hot as Satan's butthole

Invader

Just because a bunch of Landers are attacking you has nothing to do with us southerners. You pulled up pics of Mogadishu when we haven't said a word. I only set the record straight kid. Your country is a shithole without any conflict going on.

This is the reality of your precious Djibouti
DJIBOUTI city, slum / DSCHIBUTI, Slum Stock Photo - Alamy

I'll keep Xamar where prices are affordable and the weather isn't as hot as Satan's butthole
You're funny with he stereotype that it's hot.

I've lived there for a year and the only times when it's hot is may-october :mjlol:

As i said countless times. Do you have a symptom nayaa. I can bust out refugee camps on the outskirts if I wanted to. Also many of these people are Oromo squatters can you not see the clothing on the women:comeon:

Also it's not expensive. I've lived there and I've been to the slums Ambouli to Q7 and it's really cheap.
Getting Shot In Mogadishu, Somalia And Surviving — Christoph Heuermann

Your beach
Book Sheraton Djibouti in Djibouti | Hotels.com

Djibouti's beach.
Few Traces Of Past Glory In Mogadishu : NPR

You guys haven't even re-painted your "iconic" landmark.

Stop getting butt-hurt that our port is superior than yours.:russ:

Invader

Djibouti City, Djibouti | Around the world in 80 days, Africa ...

Developed quarters of Djibouti.

We are developing and going to other quarters

You're funny with he stereotype that it's hot.

I've lived there for a year and the only times when it's hot is may-october :mjlol:

As i said countless times. Do you have a symptom nayaa. I can bust out refugee camps on the outskirts if I wanted to. Also many of these people are Oromo squatters can you not see the clothing on the women:comeon:

Also it's not expensive. I've lived there and I've been to the slums Ambouli to Q7 and it's really cheap.
Getting Shot In Mogadishu, Somalia And Surviving — Christoph Heuermann

Your beach
Book Sheraton Djibouti in Djibouti | Hotels.com

Djibouti's beach.
Few Traces Of Past Glory In Mogadishu : NPR

You guys haven't even re-painted your "iconic" landmark.

Stop getting butt-hurt that our port is superior than yours.:russ:

Warya :comeon:stop this. Just let it go.

Invader

French is the language of instruction and is used to not be biased towards any ethnic group.

Arabic is the language of the deen.

You guys are moving like Attaturk converting the language of Islam into your own. haram.

As I've said we're not a Somali country. We're a multi-ethnic one

Invader

So many Djibouti haters here.Yes, its another terribly run African country but Djibouti is miles ahead of Somalia.
These ans are braindead wallah. They're jealous of both SL and Djibouti.