Why do men...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have to as i can go marry any virgin out there and that is Why i Said men have more options! But if you mean morally then your right!

Of course I mean morally. If you're not a virgin, you should be prepared to marry a non-virgin and not be disgusted when she says she lost it already to an ex boyfriend.

They can gain experience when they're married. It's supposed to be about two people discovering things together. It's boring when they all know everything already. And kinda disgusting tbh
I know I want me and my future wife to discover it with each other it will be so romantic:banderas:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
A follow-up question is why many women think they can reform an ciyaal suuq?

This is part of the reason men think they can do whatever they want. Part of this problem is on you women. If you idly forgive degenerative behaviour it'll continue.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
As a feminist I find this very hypocritical. Why has marrying a virgin in our community become a achievement for? I went to my local clinic and got my hymen broken surgically. No man should break your hymen.

As a feminist I find this very hypocritical. Why has marrying a virgin in our community become a achievement for? I went to my local clinic and got my hymen broken surgically. No man should break your hymen.
Ya how long did it take you to think of that excuse, did the Tyrone who fucked you told you to say that to your parents

Status
Not open for further replies.