Why do men...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because a key..

200w.gif

Sisters need to lookout for these hypocrite men and do background checks.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We really need a limit on these marriage threads

I don't think people know what the funny button is for.

Nothing funny about this. Just fax. Starting to think we're a one dimensional group. Then again I don't make threads so I can hardly judge

I know girls should be checked too. But non-virgin girls are not exactly out there looking for virgin men.

Just because he's a virgin doesn't mean he can't get girls. It means he has enough self-respect to keep it in his pants.
I agree but my point is that women have the power to end the double standard; if women stop being attracted to promiscuous men, for a man to be ty will be seen as being as foolish and self-damaging as it is for a woman, and the double standard will disappear.

I agree but my point is that women have the power to end the double standard; if women stop being attracted to promiscuous men, for a man to be ty will be seen as being as foolish and self-damaging as it is for a woman, and the double standard will disappear.

Men don't just do it to be more attractive to women. Some just do it because they have no control or self-restraint

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Pretty much. Women can't be outraged when a promiscuous man is somehow still desirable. It's on them to fix this mostly.

At least set standards for the next generation of Muslim women and pretend that promiscuous dudes disgust you.

Men don't just do it to be more attractive to women. Some just do it because they have no control or self-restraint
Whatever the reason stop glorifying players then.

At the end of the day "virgin" is an insult for men, and "" is comparable for women. There is no double standards, just different standards.

Whatever the reason stop glorifying players then.

At the end of the day "virgin" is an insult for men, and "" is comparable for women. There is no double standards, just different standards.

I never glorify players. And tbh, I find it admirable when men are virgins when they marry.

Status
Not open for further replies.