Why do other Somalis despise Somaliland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious as to why Somalis hate the idea of a part of Somalia being established where people regularly visit and bring tourism to? If it has to do with tribalism I don’t want to hear it. Legitimate replies only please!

Because Somaliland is that one girl that hasn't been fucked by everyone.

So every hoe starts her saying she ain't getting any (recognition). So yh.

Just curious as to why Somalis hate the idea of a part of Somalia being established where people regularly visit and bring tourism to? If it has to do with tribalism I don’t want to hear it. Legitimate replies only please!

First and foremost you looking thick then xalwa.:draketf:

Back to your question, Somaliland honestly should not be doing no where near as good as the rest of Somalia. This is mostly due to not being internationally recognised (hardly any support) and also drought.

People have successfully invested in the region of somaliland. It has huge businesses and investors due to the stabiltiy. Also you can be any tribe, people don't discriminate.

A sheikhaal friend of mine used to say, Hargeisa has only one bus and used to mock SL. But the same place he's dissing is where his family found refuge. Now he claims his Isaaq reer abtiz family.

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Like China to Taiwan and Hong Kong, we will never let greater Somalia break apart :gaasdrink:

Tukraq

VIP
DX0p52NU0AEtZek.jpg

If this part would secede we would have no problem and they could be Djibouti 2.0

Why would i hate something that doesnt exist:ayaanswag:

A lot of Somalis will continue just belittling and delusional. But honestly, the laugh is on you. We don't hate our fellow Somalis no matter what calan. But even your president farmaajo can't deny its existence.

DX0p52NU0AEtZek.jpg

If this part would secede we would have no problem and they could be Djibouti 2.0

LOL with a name such as Tukraq, walahi did the SL president not come through. You guys said he wouldnt come on Somaliland soil (Tukaraq) . He would get murked etc etc.

The punk in all of you SL came out when he came through. AWDAL has only one flag being flew. You probably never been there.

I do not want to let you go. I am a southerner. Why should I give up claim to 1 of 4 Somaliweyn major sea ports and the second largest city?
Nope you gonna stay with me abaayo :manny:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Jealousy. Isaaq have united in the north. The south are not united because the south is split by major qabils

Somaliland is just a joke and an embarrassment to Somalia.

You literally have landers that say "I'm not Somali, I'm a Lander." or women that say "I'm marrying a good lander boy." They act as if SL is an ethnicity not a region of Somalia.

Somaliland is just a joke and an embarrassment to Somalia.

You literally have landers that say "I'm not Somali, I'm a Lander." or women that say "I'm marrying a good lander boy." They act as if SL is an ethnicity not a region of Somalia.

Loooool. Its an Imbarresment to somalia kulahaa. Walahi somalia you can't even leave the house without bombs going off. What are you on about

Let's be real
When Somalia gets its shit together, the only people will be laughing at is SL.

Al-Shabaab existing is the only reason why SL has some legitimacy.

Walahi I'm not even paring somalia. I hope they do well, that my bros. But when kids open their mouth to talk about a place such as somaliland, which is doing well. I see straight jealousy.

Let's be real

Walahi I'm not even paring somalia. I hope they do well, that my bros. But when kids open their mouth to talk about a place such as somaliland, which is doing well. I see straight jealousy.

I'm from Puntland, which does better than SL on every socio-economic indicator and has a HDI that most African countries would die for.

It is not jealousy but the incredible short-sidedness and ignorance of Somalilanders that pisses Somalis off.

She is implying that people in sl are different from somali.

They are too an extent. SL has produced some of the richest somalis. Also hystori
I'm from Puntland, which does better than SL on every socio-economic indicator and has a HDI that most African countries would die for.

It is not jealousy but the incredible short-sidedness and ignorance of Somalilanders that pisses Somalis off.

Loooool. Listen again you don't have to hate. Puntland I won't even bring up. But walahi somahaa aan odhan, SL has much more wealth. That's facts walahi baan idhi

Dholbahanta run most of punt land and their SL loyalist. We open barriers for people who come from puntland. But best believe the influence that we have, is purely due to history and respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending