Why do other Somalis despise Somaliland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are too an extent. SL has produced some of the richest somalis. Also hystori

Loooool. Listen again you don't have to hate. Puntland I won't even bring up. But walahi somahaa aan odhan, SL has much more wealth. That's facts walahi baan idhi
Warya ma isaaq baad tahay. Doqonimada iska daa. Making waqooyi like its 1 clan. That is why people hate sl. It stands and means and represents a qabil.
iiga ma xigtid waqooyiga. I have more land if we go by that. See everytime the north is mentioned here comes isaaq running. Calm down.

Warya ma isaaq baad tahay. Doqonimada iska daa. Making waqooyi like its 1 clan. That is why people hate sl. It stands and means and represents a qabil.
iiga ma xigtid waqooyiga. I have more land if we go by that. See everytime the north is mentioned here comes isaaq running. Calm down.

Anyone dissing calanka I have a problem with. If I'm Isaaq or not that's not the topic. I'm not saying Isaaq own Waqooyi but they have a huge influence. If you deny that you are very ignorant saxiib.

If a police officer stops you in Somaliland, I garantee you that my family name would be known.

Let alone somaliland they would know them in hawd

My fam have faced genocide and bled for that flag.. So don't even talk about dhulka if you ain't bled for it. It's not iga ma xigtiid, that would speak for itself

Last edited:
Anyone dissing calanka I have a problem with. If I'm Isaaq or not that's not the topic. I'm not saying Isaaq own Waqooyi but they have a huge influence. If you deny that you are very ignorant saxiib.

If a police officer stops you in Somaliland, I garantee you that my family name would be known.

Let alone somaliland they would know them in hawd

My fam have faced genocide and bled for that flag.. So don't even talk about dhulka if you ain't bled for it. It's not iga ma xigtiid, that would speak for itself
This fake sl dream tries to incompass so much land and many qabils who havent bled for whatever issue you have. Issaq can have an influence but non isaaqs baa ka dhulbadan. This land you talk of is where. War aniga aya reer waqooyi asal ah. This colonial british bs about borders is this the land younare talking about.
Sl is for 1 qabil. Tell me im lying. Never have i seen a gadubirsi worship sl. Idk about your family. Not important .

This fake sl dream tries to incompass so much land and many qabils who havent bled for whatever issue you have. Issaq can have an influence but non isaaqs baa ka dhulbadan. This land you talk of is where. War aniga aya reer waqooyi asal ah. This colonial british bs about borders is this the land younare talking about.
Sl is for 1 qabil. Tell me im lying. Never have i seen a gadubirsi worship sl. Idk about your family. Not important .

Waryaa sii fiican ii dageeyso. Adhigi oo ah Gadubursi walaa idhin axtaraama in SL. More specifically in Awdal region. Laakin maanta haada eey dagaal timaado, Isaaq would be too big for you guys tto handle. Walahi baan idhi.

I've got friend who are from Borama oo ah Gadubursi. They are loyalist to SL, but their also a few who are not. Laakin kawaas shaqo aya laga qabaniya. Walahi baan idhi nin Isaaq mantaa maa idhinka ghaadiya :gaasdrink:

Waryaa sii fiican ii dageeyso. Adhigi oo ah Gadubursi walaa idhin axtaraama in SL. More specifically in Awdal region. Laakin maanta haada eey dagaal timaado, Isaaq would be too big for you guys tto handle. Walahi baan idhi.

I've got friend who are from Borama oo ah Gadubursi. They are loyalist to SL, but their also a few who are not. Laakin kawaas shaqo aya laga qabaniya. Walahi baan idhi nin Isaaq mantaa maa idhinka ghaadiya :gaasdrink:
Exactaly what everyone knew. This why no one likes Sl. Its tribal domination. Shaqa laga qabanaya.
Stupid

Exactaly what everyone knew. This why no one likes Sl. Its tribal domination. Shaqa laga qabanaya.
Stupid

Listen carefully I'm not here to win anyone over, if you are Isaaq or not that doesn't matter a lot. But when you say to me today as a Warsangali guy, the country is more yours. Been baad sheetay

Listen carefully I'm not here to win anyone over, if you are Isaaq or not that doesn't matter a lot. But when you say to me today as a Warsangali guy, the country is more yours. Been baad sheetay
How did i lie. As nin Harti i have more land than isaaq. Remember Warsangali is a sub sub sub clan of darood,
The country you are talking about does not exist. If we are talking about the colonial protectrate than yes.

My friend I don't know anything about harti iyo Warsangali. I've got family from all different qabiil so you don't think I'm a tribal lunatic. I was in a warsengli meher last month. Its all the same which is Muslim people who are born together

Just curious as to why Somalis hate the idea of a part of Somalia being established where people regularly visit and bring tourism to? If it has to do with tribalism I don’t want to hear it. Legitimate replies only please!
wallahi
:mahubowtf:no somali from puntland is concerned with somaliland if it isn't about border dispute
None of us cares about that side of somalia, :mahubowtf:
we just care about sool and sanaag being part of somalia.:gaasdrink:

other than that yall can pretty much f*ck off :noneck:

:comeon:Those Qadaadweyn yelling here shoulf fix their confused understanding of federalism first whether if it's P.U.N.A.N.IA or AMISOMILA asteedh.

Delusional garacs

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don’t know why people hate SL cause imo Somalia and Sonaliland are both in a mess

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Somaliland is just a joke and an embarrassment to Somalia.

You literally have landers that say "I'm not Somali, I'm a Lander." or women that say "I'm marrying a good lander boy." They act as if SL is an ethnicity not a region of Somalia.
Because they say that you come to the conclusion that SL is a joke? Your logic is flawed and lander is a nationality but their ethnicity is always Somali.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
The reason you hate Somaliland is because of your qaabil and the reason Somaliland exists is because of colonialism. You are just a biased and selfish.

Nobody cares anymore Somaliland is one of many federal states it’s not special anymore I could care less about its shenanigans.

DX0p52NU0AEtZek.jpg

If this part would secede we would have no problem and they could be Djibouti 2.0

This is the biggest bullshit map I've ever seen, @Factz educate this dumb nigga. A big lol at Khat state and Maakhir state.

waraabe

Your superior
They have different reasons,

Hawiye hate Somaliland cuz they don’t want be stuck with darod

Darod hate Somaliland cuz isaaq stopped their gravy train in barre’s Gov and now they have been forced back to their under developed regions while before they used to chill in xamar, hargeisa and burco.

Puntlanders hate Somaliland because they wish they were actually part of it, see how many times punrlanders say puntland and Somaliland should join and break away, even the last regional governer of puntland faroole is on record advocating joining Somaliland. Everything they do is literally inspired by Somaliland but they can’t break away because they have a tiny population and not enough economic self sustainability.

Those in Ethiopian k5 region know the chance of them getting freed is nil if Somaliland leave Somalia.

Those in jbooty don’t want competition. They literally went crazy when DP world took over berbera because it meant Ethiopia would have different access to the already expensive and congested jbooty port. You see ciise kids like @Kingcobra advocating for Somaliland to join Somalia but isn’t advocating for his tiny french oven to join Somalia :ftw9nwa:

So all in all, it’s differeng reasons but the biggest one ‘if I am in a shitty existence, you should also be in a shitty existence”

They have different reasons,

Hawiye hate Somaliland cuz they don’t want be stuck with darod

Darod hate Somaliland cuz isaaq stopped their gravy train in barre’s Gov and now they have been forced back to their under developed regions while before they used to chill in xamar, hargeisa and burco.

Puntlanders hate Somaliland because they wish they were actually part of it, see how many times punrlanders say puntland and Somaliland should join and break away, even the last regional governer of puntland faroole is on record advocating joining Somaliland. Everything they do is literally inspired by Somaliland but they can’t break away because they have a tiny population and not enough economic self sustainability.

Those in Ethiopian k5 region know the chance of them getting freed is nil if Somaliland leave Somalia.

Those in jbooty don’t want competition. They literally went crazy when DP world took over berbera because it meant Ethiopia would have different access to the already expensive and congested jbooty port. You see ciise kids like @Kingcobra advocating for Somaliland to join Somalia but isn’t advocating for his tiny french oven to join Somalia :ftw9nwa:

So all in all, it’s differeng reasons but the biggest one ‘if I am in a shitty existence, you should also be in a shitty existence”
If you hate darouds so much why do u occupy their land. It is true somaliland is nothing but qabil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending