Why do other Somalis despise Somaliland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is the biggest bullshit map I've ever seen, @Factz educate this dumb nigga. A big lol at Khat state and Maakhir state.
Are you dhulo or ido0r? Just pick one already.
:faysalwtf:
even the last regional governer of puntland faroole is on record advocating joining Somaliland.
No surprise there. Faroole joins Somaliland in the sheets each night. He must have wanted the same for the rest of us.
:hemad:

Are you dhulo or ido0r? Just pick one already.
:faysalwtf:
No surprise there. Faroole joins Somaliland in the sheets each night. He just wanted the same for the rest of us.
:hemad:

Nigga wtf are you talking about??? When the hell have I ever claimed Dhulbahante:mahubowtf: You Stupid D00ro.

VIP
They have different reasons,

Hawiye hate Somaliland cuz they don’t want be stuck with darod

Darod hate Somaliland cuz isaaq stopped their gravy train in barre’s Gov and now they have been forced back to their under developed regions while before they used to chill in xamar, hargeisa and burco.

Puntlanders hate Somaliland because they wish they were actually part of it, see how many times punrlanders say puntland and Somaliland should join and break away, even the last regional governer of puntland faroole is on record advocating joining Somaliland. Everything they do is literally inspired by Somaliland but they can’t break away because they have a tiny population and not enough economic self sustainability.

Those in Ethiopian k5 region know the chance of them getting freed is nil if Somaliland leave Somalia.

Those in jbooty don’t want competition. They literally went crazy when DP world took over berbera because it meant Ethiopia would have different access to the already expensive and congested jbooty port. You see ciise kids like @Kingcobra advocating for Somaliland to join Somalia but isn’t advocating for his tiny french oven to join Somalia :ftw9nwa:

So all in all, it’s differeng reasons but the biggest one ‘if I am in a shitty existence, you should also be in a shitty existence”

Keep crying and begging siilka hoyadaa wase.

:mjlol:
You're the ones creating threads, not me

People hate Somaliland mainly because they believe in Somaliweyn, and Somaliland only further Balkanizes Somali territory and leaves us weaker to Ethiopian and Gulf State aggression.

I have no problem with Somaliland being independent right now though tbh. The South is a mess and we should actually make a strong, stable, and economically powerful government before worrying about SL.

waraabe

Your superior
Keep crying and begging siilka hoyadaa wase.

:mjlol:
You're the ones creating threads, not me

Waan wassi lahaa hooyada but the damn french man was ahead of me :manny:

Back to the topic, I never see you commenting on your tiny french oven joining Somalia? Why is that ? :comeon:

VIP
Waan wassi lahaa hooyada but the damn french man was ahead of me :manny:

Back to the topic, I never see you commenting on your tiny french oven joining Somalia? Why is that ? :comeon:

And yours was used as a "comfort child" during her childhood as per your clan customs

I don't owe you an explanation, negro

:yousmart:

U @ me daily cos i live rent free in ur head. Sad

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Waryaa sii fiican ii dageeyso. Adhigi oo ah Gadubursi walaa idhin axtaraama in SL. More specifically in Awdal region. Laakin maanta haada eey dagaal timaado, Isaaq would be too big for you guys tto handle. Walahi baan idhi.

I've got friend who are from Borama oo ah Gadubursi. They are loyalist to SL, but their also a few who are not. Laakin kawaas shaqo aya laga qabaniya. Walahi baan idhi nin Isaaq mantaa maa idhinka ghaadiya :gaasdrink:
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Agah! Af Soomaligan aad moodo inuu dabaqii Telesom kasoo dhacay xagee looga hadlaa?

They have different reasons,

Hawiye hate Somaliland cuz they don’t want be stuck with darod

Darod hate Somaliland cuz isaaq stopped their gravy train in barre’s Gov and now they have been forced back to their under developed regions while before they used to chill in xamar, hargeisa and burco.

Puntlanders hate Somaliland because they wish they were actually part of it, see how many times punrlanders say puntland and Somaliland should join and break away, even the last regional governer of puntland faroole is on record advocating joining Somaliland. Everything they do is literally inspired by Somaliland but they can’t break away because they have a tiny population and not enough economic self sustainability.

Those in Ethiopian k5 region know the chance of them getting freed is nil if Somaliland leave Somalia.

Those in jbooty don’t want competition. They literally went crazy when DP world took over berbera because it meant Ethiopia would have different access to the already expensive and congested jbooty port. You see ciise kids like @Kingcobra advocating for Somaliland to join Somalia but isn’t advocating for his tiny french oven to join Somalia :ftw9nwa:

So all in all, it’s differeng reasons but the biggest one ‘if I am in a shitty existence, you should also be in a shitty existence”

Well said mudane.If the daroods are stuck with us your also stuck with us however the offer still on the table ,take punan state with you and we will give you ictiraaf :mjpls:

People hate Somaliland mainly because they believe in Somaliweyn, and Somaliland only further Balkanizes Somali territory and leaves us weaker to Ethiopian and Gulf State aggression.

I have no problem with Somaliland being independent right now though tbh. The South is a mess and we should actually make a strong, stable, and economically powerful government before worrying about SL.

CaliSomali maxaa kaa siya niyaw, lama arag nin weyn oo habeen iyo maalin naago naasaha laalaadinaya sita, marna ragga sawiradooda baacsanaya.

If you hate darouds so much why do u occupy their land. It is true somaliland is nothing but qabil

Akhi
It's like how Israel occupy Palestine and their sovereignty is taken from them and have no right to claim their occupied lands:manny:

Turkish wannabe boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending