Why Do Some Muslims Deny Where Allah is?

Most people don’t question these basics but also the op in the original is probably one of those philosophy islamic bros. It corrupts your islam and can lead you to innnovation. very dangerous
The benefits of philosophy far outweigh the cons, though, it's a matter of how you use it. If one uses it in an effort to debunk Islam, or a Muslim unknowingly contradicts the diin then there's a problem.

All of these Dawah attempts Muslims online make are based on philosophical reasoning, anyway, since non-Muslims aren't gonna care about what is commanded of us in the Quran + authentic Hadiith.

I've never questioned where Allah is, I've always believed he was above the heavens. With regards to Ashaari vs Athari from looking into Islamic history, at one point the majority of the Ummah were Asha'ri and another time the majority were Athari. This debate isn't new. In the medieval classical period, they would debate each other and write fatwas against each other.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Only morons think that Allah is sitting above a throne like a pagan God. Allah utilizes metaphors many times in the Qur’an.

Do you also take verses like this literally?

قال الله عزواجل في الصورة قٓ

و نحن أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ ٱلْوَرِيدِ

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
I've never questioned where Allah is, I've always believed he was above the heavens. With regards to Ashaari vs Athari from looking into Islamic history, at one point the majority of the Ummah were Asha'ri and another time the majority were Athari. This debate isn't new. In the medieval classical period, they would debate each other and write fatwas against each other.
Majority of Ahlul Sunnah are Ashari & Maturidi. Athari were always a tiny minority of the ummah

Majority of Ahlul Sunnah are Ashari & Maturidi. Athari were always a tiny minority of the ummah
👀 Garaad making points fair enough dude

Remember also there is a difference between the actual Atharis of Ahlus Sunnah (the Hanbalis with the position of tafweed) and the modern fake ones who pretend that anthropomorphism is tafweed!

👀 Garaad making points fair enough dude

Remember also there is a difference between the actual Atharis of Ahlus Sunnah (the Hanbalis with the position of tafweed) and the modern fake ones who pretend that anthropomorphism is tafweed!

I would like to ask you please not to spread fake news in this section. Athari aqeedah, aqeedah of salaf is not merely aqeedah of Imam Hanbal. It is the aqeedah of the salaf

I would like to ask you please not to spread fake news in this section. Athari aqeedah, aqeedah of salaf is not merely aqeedah of Imam Hanbal. It is the aqeedah of the salaf

If you read what I said you shouldn't have an issue.

The majority schools of Ahlus Sunnah in aqeedah are that of Imam Ash'ari and Imam Maturidi.

They are all Ahlus Sunnah minus modern fake claimants

If you read what I said you shouldn't have an issue.

The majority schools of Ahlus Sunnah in aqeedah are that of Imam Ash'ari and Imam Maturidi.

They are all Ahlus Sunnah minus modern fake claimants

please stop spreading fake news. how can you claim asharis are ahlus sunnah? yes, they are ahlus sunnah in the sense they're not shia (assuming we class asharis as Muslims... I believe some are and some go to the extreme that they commit kufr) but they are not ahlus sunnah in that they're on the right way.

E20B532D-548F-40D7-A615-AE13D40517D5.jpeg

FCB468F1-377F-437D-B937-7E2046FEA1A7.jpeg

I take my religion from the medieval Shafi'i jurists who were all Ash'ari

We have it here from the horse's mouth. "I take my religion from the medieval Shafi'i jurists who were all Ash'ari".

Why don't you Ash'aris take your religion from the early Shafi'i scholars?

@Samaale55 @daljirkadahsoon I gave you the aqeedah according to Al-Muzanī. Al-Muzanī was the student of Imam Shafi'i.

You will follow Imam Shafi'i in fiqh but not aqeedah?

I quoted to you from a student of Imam Shafi'i. He clearly held that Allah is above His Throne. Quote to me from a student of Imam Shafi'i who is Ash'ari- you can't.

Imam Shafi'i and his students were Wahhabis?
The people you have cited mistranslate and misquote I will not rely on their word. We have the pure and correct manuscripts.

The simple proof for what I said is the well known scandal where the Salafi publisher Darusallam committed blasphemy by removing hadith they didn't like from the prints of the Sahih Sitta collections.

Not much to debate man this is an open and shut case. We have maintained the trust. The followers of Ibn Abdulwahab have no chain and are innovators.

Trending