Why does rejection shatter some women's egos so badly?

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Yeah women assume most men want us. Guys more attractive then us show sexual interest as well so it inflated our egos tbh. So the thought of a man rejecting you is inconceivable, especially if he is average. That is why most women do not chase after men.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Wallahi you’re absolutely right. Had a girl call me gay after I rejected her. She didn’t take it well at all but a few weeks after she gave me a shout again. I was so confused :wtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Men experience rejection more than women. Women simply do not put themselves out there in the same way. I think you should not feel despondent about that. Look at it this way, some people like coffee, some are exclusively tea drinkers while others do not touch caffeinated beverages of any kind. It's simply a preference thing so don't take it personally. Of course in rare instances one with an aversion to say shaah might grow to like it through acclimating but this is more of the exception so don't bet on it. Yes; I used flavoured biyo as a metaphor for rejection. I digress, how someone sees you is ultimately irrelevant in how you should see yourself. Keep it moving because he wasn't for you or she wasn't for you. The sooner the better so you can free up good mental real estate for someone that's appreciative of what you have to bring to the table.

tenor.gif

I leave you with this.

Sis: Do not waste your pretty on an emotionally absentee Abdi.
Bro: Don't waste what will be the highlight reel of your good timo days on an emotionally vacant Xalimo.

Go where you are loved but not loved too soon or loved too much because pillows can smother. And you don't want to meet your maker through asphyxiation.

Last edited:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
People have tolerance to rejection.

Some do have too much high hope, expectations fall flat.

Attitude is about that get right. Knocking a couple of em off ya ass.

Men experience rejection more than women. Women simply do not put themselves out there in the same way. I think you should not feel despondent about that. Look at it this way, some people like coffee, some are exclusively tea drinkers while others do not touch caffeinated beverages of any kind. It's simply a preference thing so don't take it personally. Of course in rare instances one with an aversion to say shaah might grow to like it through acclimating but this is more of the exception so don't bet on it. Yes; I used flavoured biyo as a metaphor for rejection. I digress, how someone sees you is ultimately irrelevant in how you should see yourself. Keep it moving because he wasn't for you or she wasn't for you. The sooner the better so you can free up good mental real estate for someone that's appreciative of what you have to bring to table.

tenor.gif

I leave you with this.

Sis: Do not waste your pretty on an emotionally absentee Abdi.
Bro: Don't waste what will be the highlight reel of your good timo days on an emotionally vacant Xalimo.

Go where you are loved but not loved too soon or loved too much because pillows can smother. And you don't want to meet your maker through asphyxiation.
At long last. My sspot muse returns and graces us with her presence:rejoice:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Reminds me of this xalimo i rejected a couple years back - shes still bitter about it :wow:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Because for men rejection is a numbers game the way we see it we hit up 10 girls and 9 of them reject us. If that happened to a women they'd be depressed and would have trouble getting over it but to a man that's a W because we still scored end of the day :kanyeshrug:

Trending