Why does rejection shatter some women's egos so badly?

"From random Muslim-majority areas"
IIF96Bb.jpg
@a y a n do you even know what you're talking about?? :kanyehmm::gaasdrink::whew:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Is this a trial @sambuusi @a y a n? I didn't know people took this site so seriously. Even if we assume I did indeed do all those things, why make a big deal of it?
All it shows is that you respect no one at all. Ruins the site atmosphere ngl, getting angry over a single “meh” while spamming others with them (they don’t constantly complain, frankly)
@a y a n do you even know what you're talking about?? :kanyehmm::gaasdrink::whew:
kinda tired of you so could you please maybe just not quote me?
"From random Muslim-majority areas"
IIF96Bb.jpg

then what is collecting Hadith?

All it shows is that you respect no one at all. Ruins the site atmosphere ngl, getting angry over a single “meh” while spamming others with them (they don’t constantly complain, frankly)

kinda tired of you so could you please maybe just not quote me?

then what is collecting Hadith?
You quoted me first. I only responded.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Nak Muay
Because they think what we eat and breath for is, what's in their pants, like it's a drug that all men will fall but it's a bloody mess down there

Last edited:
Because they are worshipped by simps, cucks and manginas who praise them every minute on their social media pages. When a real alpha male who has shit together doesn't engage in pussy worship because he knows how to handle women rejects their advances, they lose their shit as they are use to rejecting lame ass who worship them because they have a pussy. The alpha male knows he can get better than her, so he doesn't embarrass himself and stoop her level as she will resort to shaming tactics like ''he is gay, or he has a small pee pee''.

Because they are worshipped by simps, cucks and manginas who praise them every minute on their social media pages. When a real alpha male who has shit together doesn't engage in pussy worship because he knows how to handle women rejects their advances, they lose their shit as they are use to rejecting lame ass ******s who worship them because they have a pussy. The alpha male knows he can get better than her, so he doesn't embarrass himself and stoop her level as she will resort to shaming tactics like ''he is gay, or he has a small pee pee''.
:deadpeter: :mjlol:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
rejection is part of life, you have to learn to deal with it. If she or he says no, it's ok..there's so many people out there who are just as compatible with you or even better :)

Trending