Why does rejection shatter some women's egos so badly?

I wasn't ruffled up but clearly you were. It was humorous. Not rude at all. Calm yourself. No need to attack me either. Big cap about that btw though, I maybe give out three on a typical day out of many. More than 95% I can assure you are positive. Even that one counts as a positive rating. And I'm pretty sure that's a guy.. :cosbyhmm:
@Gambar is a woman...
you're not ruffled up? you made a comment @ing me to address it lmao
asking someone if they're illiterate isn't "humorous", especially since she was joking around too
you usually instigate and get into arguments every day, and meh/qashin almost every comment of your opponent, so i'd think it's more than 3 :manny:
take my meh positively then please, but be aware it's not taken positively by most users here

I also always give fair ratings. I don't qashin people's comments just because they're from a certain individual. Go complain about people who do that instead. I'm known for the dead reaction so why so rude?
you dead people often? you yourself said you only funny and dead the girls' comments cause they think they're funny, so i wouldn't really take them kindly if that's your meaning
don't talk about rudeness please, you just quoted someone to unsolicited say something that wasn't really nice

@Gambar is a woman...
asking someone if they're illiterate isn't "humorous", especially since she was joking around too
you usually instigate and get into arguments every day, and meh/qashin almost every comment of your opponent, so i'd think it's more than 3 :manny:
take my meh positively then please, but be aware it's not taken positively by most users here

you dead people often? you yourself said you only funny and dead the girls' comments cause they think they're funny, so i wouldn't really take them kindly if that's your meaning
don't talk about rudeness please, you just quoted someone to unsolicited say something that wasn't really nice
Receipts?

@Gambar is a woman...

And yes, I do. Go look at my page and you'll see a comment of a skull and even on the thread of attaching a gif to each member's profile mine was a laughing skull. I asked why the guy commented that and he answered because I always give people that reaction. And the only reason I addressed it like that was because I'm tired of being attacked. I don't really instigate or get into arguments everyday either, that was only a trend last week. And it only lasted a few days. Also only a few threads. I also don't do that out of spite, I'm not that petty. And the comment about girls was only a joke. Seems like you need to learn to take them more often.

Notice @sambuusi how the girl I quoted isn't nearly as pressed as you are? I think that say something. I don't want to argue any longer. I don't even know why you attacked me in the first place. It wasn't even anything. Wallahi it was meant as a joke. Happy now? End of.

Receipts?
i'm sure @a y a n and @LRW20 can agree about your meh sprees (@LRW20 already showed you the screenshots previously)
most of my mehs are from you, so that says something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pressed? funny how you think i attacked you when i rated you and tried to go on with my day lmao
you're getting riled up over a random meh i gave you, but you've given me some of the most random mehs and i don't @ you asking why you gave me them cause i don't care. clearly the same can't be said about you.

i'm sure @a y a n and @LRW20 can agree about your meh sprees (@LRW20 already showed you the screenshots previously)
pressed? funny how you think i attacked you when i rated you and tried to go on with my day lmao
you're getting riled up over a random meh i gave you, but you've given me some of the most random mehs and i don't @ you asking why you gave me them cause i don't care. clearly the same can't be said about you.
:kanyehmm: :damedamn:
That isn't at all why I responded to you. You misunderstood a clear joke and attacked me personally. I don't really care for your ratings. That wasn't at all what this was about. You misunderstood again now smh. Wallahi I'm perfectly calm. I just don't understand why you would do that. I was just minding my own business. Can I not joke without getting heat for it? And this isn't about this one time either, you people clearly have something against me for whatever reason. Fyi @a y a n's been trailing me today laughing at all my comments but I bet you won't complain about her doing it. Why is there a double-standard? Why is it only an issue if I do it? Give me a break. And she was qashining my comments just because she was mad - I only do it if I truly think it is qashin. The sole exception though is @LRW20 and for good reason. I think we can assume from this that something happened beforehand which would explain those. Maybe those reflect how I was feeling at that particular time, who can say? And is that not what those emotes are for? To express emotion? I don't know why you pulled those up as if somehow that would expose me. I'm allowed to express myself. Perhaps if you weren't rude then I wouldn't have done that. I don't want you to quote me though. And I don't really even know what you could possibly quote me with. The argument's over. Chill.

And the reason I quoted you then isn't because I was angry, I just thought I would explain as you obviously didn't understand. It was just a joke.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
That isn't at all why I responded to you. You misunderstood a clear joke and attacked me personally. I don't really care for your ratings. That wasn't at all what this was about. You misunderstood again now smh. Wallahi I'm perfectly calm. I just don't understand why you would do that. I was just minding my own business. Can I not joke without getting heat for it? And this isn't about this one time either, you people clearly have something against me for whatever reason. Fyi @a y a n's been trailing me today laughing at all my comments but I bet you won't complain about her doing it. Why is there a double-standard? Why is it only an issue if I do it? Give me a break. And she was qashining my comments just because she was mad - I only do it if I truly think it is qashin. The sole exception though is @LRW20 and for good reason. I think we can assume from this that something happened beforehand which would explain those. Maybe those reflect how I was feeling at that particular time, who can say? And is that not what those emotes are for? To express emotion? I don't know why you pulled those up as if somehow that would expose me. I'm allowed to express myself. Perhaps if you weren't rude then I wouldn't have done that. I don't want you to quote me though. And I don't really even know what you could possibly quote me with. The argument's over. Chill.
Woooahhh
1.) I gave you laughing comments because I didn’t really want to deal with it, mainly because of how low the content was. I gave you 1 laugh outside of that
2.) go ahead and check your washing ratings, I only give out washing when the content of the comment is generally trash. Either way, you’ve given me 5+ comments on a daily
(Example one and dos)
F65A2A59-B2A9-46BB-8C77-32BFC482F289.jpeg
87403A3C-ECB6-4F54-9CDE-9908C927C362.jpeg
I rest my case

Woooahhh
1.) I gave you laughing comments because I didn’t really want to deal with it, mainly because of how low the content was. I gave you 1 laugh outside of that
2.) go ahead and check your washing ratings, I only give out washing when the content of the comment is generally trash. Either way, you’ve given me 5+ comments on a daily
(Example one and dos)
View attachment 118975View attachment 118976I rest my case
@sambuusi there's not really anything funny about this. The context behind it is that she was arguing against trusting in Sahih Bukhari and for trusting Mary Jo, the University of San Diego and some random Christian website. She didn't provide that.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
@sambuusi there's not really anything funny about this. The context behind it is that she was arguing against trusting in Sahih Bukhari and for trusting Mary Jo, the University of San Diego and some random Christian website. She didn't provide that.
Again, you read the content, not base anything off of who wrote (or collected Hadith from random Muslim majority areas kk)
Also read book 4 hadith 159/160, just one example of major contradictions in sahih Bukhari
Not without reason. You've also done that but on multiple occasions. I rest my case.
again, receipts? I’ve never raided anyone with 5+ washing in under a day kkk

Again, you read the content, not base anything off of who wrote (or collected Hadith from random Muslim majority areas kk)
Also read book 4 hadith 159/160, just one example of major contradictions in sahih Bukhari

:kanyehmm: :browtf::damedamn::westbrookwtf::mjlol::whew:

"From random Muslim-majority areas"
IIF96Bb.jpg