Why doesn’t Alshabab make a political party and join elections ?

I've always wondered: has this ever happened? Also, wouldn't it be better for them to do this? They would have much more support amongst the people.
Laughable idea. Not only have Somalis suffered immensely from their crimes, but its PR suicide to allow a globally recognized terrorist group that has done attacks on Ethiopia and Kenya to become an official political party in the country.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
How the f*ck do you just know everything?

:jaynerd:

I had to resort to good old fashioned logical reasoning to refute him but you just happen to know the Al-Shabaab salary compared to that of a government soldier?

Nah it’s an educated guess. I doubt AS is paying ciyaal from tuulos more than that and the government pays that as a minimum, some get more than that tho.

Nin123

The most misunderstood man in here.
VIP
What financial motivation? The $100 a month it is to be a foot soldier?

You can get the same pay, if not more being a government soldier.

So it’s not that.
The Somali government has reached the maximum capacity of its soldier recruitment, which is why they are relying on local militias, known as Macawsli. Given this situation, how can the government afford to spare an additional $100 per month for each soldier?

I admit It’s a complex issue with no simple answers. There are many factors that lead individuals to join Al-Shabaab, including financial , indoctrination, and by force.

Nin123

VIP
You don't even realise how daft you are...someone who comes from a minority qabil is more likely to be financially impoverished and thereby more likely to resort to joining Al-Shabaab.

Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs
You are not that clever as you portray yourself to be.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
The Somali government has reached the maximum capacity of its soldier recruitment, which is why they are relying on local militias, known as Macawsli. Given this situation, how can the government afford to spare an additional $100 per month for each soldier?

I admit It’s a complex issue with no simple answers. There are many factors that lead individuals to join Al-Shabaab, including financial , indoctrination, and by force.

You are talking about today, AS has been around since 2007 recruiting people.

At any point since 2007, those soldiers could fight for the FGS if their motivation was just about salary.

Nin123

VIP
Nah it’s an educated guess. I doubt AS is paying ciyaal from tuulos more than that and the government pays that as a minimum, some get more than that tho.
Al shabaab easily generate more than 100 million and have between 10k to 7k soldiers of course they can pay their members.

IMG_1313.jpeg

In this link you can read how much money they generate per year.

Nin123

VIP
You are talking about today, AS has been around since 2007 recruiting people.

At any point since 2007, those soldiers could fight for the FGS if their motivation was just about salary.
Read again my last sentence mate. By indoctrination or by force.

@Nin123 A lot of the AS foot soldiers were indoctrinated from a young age in AS controlled boot camps. They force clans under their rule to either send their kids to these schools or raise money to pay for the indoctrination of other kids from less fortunate clans.

They're brainwashed soldiers who genuinely believe in their cause.

Nin123

VIP
@Nin123 A lot of the AS foot soldiers were indoctrinated from a young age in AS controlled boot camps. They force clans under their rule to either send their kids to these schools or raise money to pay for the indoctrination of other kids from less fortunate clans.

They're brainwashed soldiers who genuinely believe in their cause.
Yes I mentioned this and I agree with it. It’s one of the many reason they join this organization.

Why is this little girl being cheeky on Al shabaab discussion?
You can't engage in ad hominem unprovoked and then call the one you targeted said personal attack towards 'cheeky' for firing back.

Please continue your chit-chat with Periplus as you were.

Nin123

VIP
You can't engage in ad hominem unprovoked and then call the one you targeted said personal attack towards 'cheeky' for firing back.

Please continue your chit-chat with Periplus as you were.
You the one who came first with accusations and insult cheeky girl.
Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET

You the one who came first with accusations and insult cheeky girl.
Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET
Like I said, continue discussing as you were.

Also, I'm just matching your energy since you insist on slandering me as a murtad across several threads here. Isn't that a bold accusation to make? One that's haraam too?

:comeon:

Nin123

VIP
Like I said, continue discussing as you were.

Also, I'm just matching your energy since you insist on slandering me as a murtad across several threads here. Isn't that a bold accusation to make? One that's haraam too?

:comeon:
Don’t hold grudges from the past. Ok I believe you are Muslim but a weak one.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Al shabaab easily generate more than 100 million and have between 10k to 7k soldiers of course they can pay their members.

View attachment 330724
In this link you can read how much money they generate per year.

My first post on this thread already said AS makes hundreds of millions a year. I already know this info because I have actually researched this.

Saying that AS will pay their soldiers a lot because they make hundreds of millions is like saying McDonalds will pay their workers a crap ton because they’re one of the biggest companies on earth.

The world doesn’t work like that dawg. You get paid what your boss thinks you’re worth and AS doesn’t value their foot soldiers so they don’t get shit.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Read again my last sentence mate. By indoctrination or by force.

Okay, we are getting somewhere.

To be indoctrinated, you need to have a population that is unhappy. You need to have emotions or disadvantage to exploit.

For example, ISIS indoctrinate youth by feeding them a narrative that Muslims are being bullied in the West and they need to fight for Islam.

What narrative does AS exploit to indoctrinate the local population?

Nin123

VIP
My first post on this thread already said AS makes hundreds of millions a year. I already know this info because I have actually researched this.

Saying that AS will pay their soldiers a lot because they make hundreds of millions is like saying McDonalds will pay their works a crap ton because they’re one of the biggest companies on earth.

The world doesn’t work like that dawg. You get paid what your boss thinks you’re worth and AS doesn’t value their foot soldiers so they don’t get shit.
ok what about the youth indoctrination or by using force for recruitment?

Trending

Latest posts