Why is it every time I post?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting Canucked
4AYt6xi.png

:mindblown::damedamn:

:damedamn:

21st of January, daily dragging began:reallymaury:
we had a old white member who was on pretty much every somali forum. he considered himself an expert on somalis and would make up white revisionist theories about somalis. he would get his old ass dragged everyday. man was persistent. we had a sudanese guy on somnet and i have a feeling he's @jubbaman but i digress. there were a few arab somalis (one who confessed he was part jewish) and he got dragged too. tbh unless your somali and part of the Majerthynia tribe you won't prosper on somalispot :hemad:

we had a old white member who was on pretty much every somali forum. he considered himself an expert on somalis and would make up white revisionist theories about somalis. he would get his old ass dragged everyday. man was persistent. we had a sudanese guy on somnet and i have a feeling he's @jubbaman but i digress. there were a few arab somalis (one who confessed he was part jewish) and he got dragged too. tbh unless your somali and part of the Majerthynia tribe you won't prosper on somalispot :hemad:
:pachah1:
So this forum has had it's fair share of victims.:lolbron:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending