Why is Kanye West so obsessed with Taylor Swift

For a long time, I couldn't understand why he goes out of his way to bully this young lady and why he constantly tries to involve her in drama. He is old enough to be her father but he fights with her like she is a man who is his age. To me, it seems to be that he has a crush on her. She represents the all American blonde popular girl in class he could never get with when he was a teenager. Instead, he has had to make do with a woman who has released a sex tape. Why do men bully women they like? Couldn't you get further by being nice and charming, it has worked for many men in the past.

d53a91287282cb8dd8fa43acb16be44f38-23-taylor-swift.rsquare.w1200.jpg

he called her out cause she is the definition of having the right people backing you. Ariana has taken ove that crown. But yes he called her out for winning sh1t she didnt deserve. And then she played victim and lied on him.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@The alchemist @The Bloody-Nine and @The Good, the three wise men I would like your take on this one.
He's a mentally ill man. Maybe he just is trying to cope with an inferiority complex to cadaans? You'd think he'd be able to get a high status cadaan woman but he's only got thöts and the plastic armenian Kim K. So he just lashes out, and he's probably envious of the success Taylor has especially compared to him - making her a lightning rod for Kayne's hatred?

he called her out cause she is the definition of having the right people backing you. Ariana has taken ove that crown. But yes he called her out for winning sh1t she didnt deserve. And then she played victim and lied on him.

Jaydan now that you are here, it reminds me of how you bully me actually.

To address your point, there are a lot of cadan celebs who win awards for less. Why doesn't he call out Bieber? There seems to be something very sexual about his obsession with her. It seems to be the case that if I cannot have you, I will make your life hell.

He's a mentally ill man. Maybe he just is trying to cope with an inferiority complex to cadaans? You'd think he'd be able to get a high status cadaan woman but he's only got ****s and the plastic armenian Kim K. So he just lashes out, and he's probably envious of the success Taylor has, making her a lightning rod for Kayne's hatred?

I agree with this. He has said in the past he wanted to be in a relationship which could rival Beyonce and Jay Z, in terms of how big of a brand they were. Taylor would have been perfect but deep down he knew she would turn him down and this is why he is lashing out. He needs help. I hate men who cannot process their emotions properly.

Trending