Why is Kanye West so obsessed with Taylor Swift

Jungle

VIP
That's true sis. But I don't think he bullied her for Beyonce. I think he wanted to degrade Taylor so she was more obtainable for him in the future. @Basra agrees with me therefore it must be true.
You cant be serious thinking he wanted that girl? :mjlol: ive never heard anyone say this

These 3 albums this man is a goat and most people who were fans before he went nuts will overlook everything he does for these projects. He will never be cancelled or fall off. Sorry to tell you disgruntled females.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You cant be serious thinking he wanted that girl? :mjlol: ive never heard anyone say this

These 3 albums this man is a goat and most people who were fans before he went nuts will overlook everything he does for these projects. He will never be cancelled or fall off. Sorry to tell you disgruntled females.

@Jetlife men sometimes bully and harass girls they like. You wouldn't understand because you haven't been at the end of it.

Taylor is entitled white woman who loves to play victim. She did it again with the guy who owns most of her music scooter braun. Trying to use her gender when he said I’m not selling you your music.

A feminist will never admit that men are better than women when it comes to music

psyche

To each their own
@psyche and @Gibiin-Udug has a man ever put you down who you suspected had a crush on you?

Not me but I noticed that the mischievous boy in my class was especially mean to a certain female art teacher we had in highschool.

One day during break, I saw a laptop open and me being a snoopy person couldn't help looking into the private affairs of the individual at question.

I hesitated to actually go through the content of the laptop at first because I had morals but eventually I succumbed to the temptation when I realized it's owner was the scummy kid I mention earlier.

The content of the laptop was pretty disturbing, on the surface it seems like a normal school laptop with work and games saved but as I looked deeper I saw photos that exclusively had the art teacher in them. Some were even edited.

Jungle

VIP
@Jetlife men sometimes bully and harass girls they like. You wouldn't understand because you haven't been at the end of it.
I know and females do that too but Im talking specifically bout kanye wanting that 19 year old country singer who wasnt even popping like that and this didnt even happen at the grammys ,it was a mtv ting. In 2009 he was on top of the world. I think he was off the henny fr that night and just kept the hate up for clout tbh.

Men are better at even being a woman. Bruce Jenner became women of the year. As a man he was never close to anything like that. He went to their world and became nr1
Wallahi I feel sorry for women ngl I would be heart broken if a woman became the man of the year.

Last edited:
Not me but I noticed that the mischievous boy in my class was especially mean to a certain female art teacher we had in highschool.

One day during break, I saw a laptop open and me being a snoopy person couldn't help looking into the private affairs of the individual at question.

I hesitated to actually go through the content of the laptop at first because I had morals but eventually I succumbed to the temptation when I realized it's owner was the scummy kid I mention earlier.

The content of the laptop was pretty disturbing, on the surface it seems like a normal school laptop with work and games saved but as I looked deeper I saw photos that exclusively had the art teacher in them. Some were even edited.

That's really strange. I always thought if you liked someone you should try and get them to like you back. But a lot of men seem to believe women like nasty manipulative men.

psyche

To each their own
That's really strange. I always thought if you liked someone you should try and get them to like you back. But a lot of men seem to believe women like nasty manipulative men.

The kid was kinda of a beta male that thought breaking the rules made him more masculine, but in reality he was just like ever other shy kid when it came to love.

The kid was eventually expelled so he never got to confess but he would of certainly been rejected considering a relationship like that is illegal and the teacher had a fiance

The kid was kinda of a beta male that thought breaking the rules made him more masculine, but in reality he was just like ever other shy kid when it came to love.

The kid was eventually expelled so he never got to confess but he would of certainly been rejected considering a relationship like that is illegal and the teacher had a fiance

Doesn't this story remind you of how Jaydan behaves around me?

Trending