Why is Kanye West so obsessed with Taylor Swift

• He's a Trump supporters
  • She's the alt-right/internet nazi f-ggots ideal woman
They're a match made in heaven if you ask me:lolbron:

Yes. I don't take away his talents, and his rag to riches journey. All Black thug rapstars came from rags. My point was, he would have had his moments and disappear into abyss. Kim made him relevant.
Loool Kim married him for relevancy. Not the other way around. She is a no talent who relies on others. Not the other way around. The fact that Kanye hasn’t been cancelled despite everything he has done is purely based on his talent

@The alchemist @The Bloody-Nine and @The Good, the three wise men I would like your take on this one.
Let me put on my therapist hat for this one
I believe a narcissist like kanye can't handle the fact that taylor swift is not just more popular than him but much more talented as well (atleast in my eyes her early work stands the test of time). Also taylor swift is quite an easy target a rich white girl whose fans represent privilege and out of touchness with the "real world".

Let me put on my therapist hat for this one
I believe a narcissist like kanye can't handle the fact that taylor swift is not just more popular than him but much more talented as well (atleast in my eyes her early work stands the test of time). Also taylor swift is quite an easy target a rich white girl whose fans represent privilege and out of touchness with the "real world".
You guys are so whitewashed....she is so average. any average white person get called talented lool. Yeah poor white girls who are rich and privileged. Life is so hard on them

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
For a long time, I couldn't understand why he goes out of his way to bully this young lady and why he constantly tries to involve her in drama. He is old enough to be her father but he fights with her like she is a man who is his age. To me, it seems to be that he has a crush on her. She represents the all American blonde popular girl in class he could never get with when he was a teenager. Instead, he has had to make do with a woman who has released a sex tape. Why do men bully women they like? Couldn't you get further by being nice and charming, it has worked for many men in the past.

View attachment 117675

As a youngin I used to bully this white girl who was my type but all the boys saw her as ugly, in hindsight I realized that I had a big crush on her :mjcry: school days where tough, you couldn't go for a girl if the lads didn't give the OK since you didn't wanna get roasted :bell:

As a youngin I used to bully this white girl who was my type but all the boys saw her as ugly, in hindsight I realized that I had a big crush on her :mjcry: school days where tough, you couldn't go for a girl if the lads didn't give the OK since you didn't wanna get roasted :bell:
We all been there my friend. i tried to drown this one girl and another one I tried to drive over. But the biggest crush was the girl I threw from the 5th floor, what we do for love

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
We all been there my friend. i tried to drown this one girl and another one I tried to drive over. But the biggest crush was the girl I threw from the 5th floor, what we do for love

Shit was sad, you had to prove to the niggas that you was cold hearted. Couldn't let them see you was a pussy for that girl :wow:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Loool Kim married him for relevancy. Not the other way around. She is a no talent ***** who relies on others. Not the other way around. The fact that Kanye hasn’t been cancelled despite everything he has done is purely based on his talent

Jay u surprise me.

Kanye is a genius. He has the best catalog in music, forget rap. No one will remember taylor swift 50 years later. While Kanye gonna be mentioned among the likes of Beatles, Michael Jackson, Prince, Queen

Trending