Why is Kanye West so obsessed with Taylor Swift

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He’s a narcissistic idiot who is now also beefing with the same woman he started fighting Taylor for.

P.s

Taylor songs make my days better.

I said what I said!

Byeeeeeee

He’s a narcissistic idiot who is now also beefing with the same woman he started fighting Taylor for.

P.s

Taylor songs make my days better.

I said what I said!

Byeeeeeee

That's true sis. But I don't think he bullied her for Beyonce. I think he wanted to degrade Taylor so she was more obtainable for him in the future. @Basra agrees with me therefore it must be true.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
For a long time, I couldn't understand why he goes out of his way to bully this young lady and why he constantly tries to involve her in drama. He is old enough to be her father but he fights with her like she is a man who is his age. To me, it seems to be that he has a crush on her. She represents the all American blonde popular girl in class he could never get with when he was a teenager. Instead, he has had to make do with a woman who has released a sex tape. Why do men bully women they like? Couldn't you get further by being nice and charming, it has worked for many men in the past.

View attachment 117675
he likes them thight and kim k plastic booty got some of them parts stuck in betewen his teeth for many times

Idk, but he's become a real Christian now. Lol

He produced 'Daytona' in a week or something. He can do no wrong, IMO.

Huunoo the Christianity is a shield. Men become religious when they want to hide their sins. It reminds me of the sinner who is told he has three weeks to live so he runs to the masjid. His new faith won't last long and he is heading for divorce after this lockdown.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@psyche and @Gibiin-Udug has a man ever put you down who you suspected had a crush on you?
I don’t give them the chance to put me down but they have acted like I’ve done something to them and calcaaled about me.

True story:

In 3rd grade I fought with a guy who was parroting me for couple of hours, repeating everything I said, so I waited for him in the hall way after lunch and slapped him. He cried and ran to class, the teacher was concerned and asked him what happened, he didn’t rat me out and said he accidentally hit his face on the door. Later that day the idiot wrote me a letter asking if I liked him. That’s when I knew I could abuse men and they can’t do shidh. Alxamdullilah

psyche

To each their own
Kanye west might be a good artist but that's about it.

I feel like deep down he is just a spiteful snake who has a notion that the world revolves around him, essentially the mentality of a protagonist.

When Taylor swift stepped into his life he felt something different. A women who was not only talented, but had the prowess to outshine him. He didn't take this new experience to well and started spewing misogynistic crap that Taylor didn't condone.

Eventually their relationship deteriorated and now after years of Taylor being slandered for nothing, the truth emerged and Kanye true personality was revealed.

Huunoo the Christianity is a shield. Men become religious when they want to hide their sins. It reminds me of the sinner who is told he has three weeks to live so he runs to the masjid. His new faith won't last long and he is heading for divorce after this lockdown.
Criminal -> Salafi people are so funny. They become ultra religious without the knowledge. It's a recipe for disaster.

Trending