Why is Kanye West so obsessed with Taylor Swift

Huunoo the Christianity is a shield. Men become religious when they want to hide their sins. It reminds me of the sinner who is told he has three weeks to live so he runs to the masjid. His new faith won't last long and he is heading for divorce after this lockdown.
I respect Kanye's previous projects, and he is now worth over $1.3bn by selling shoes. All the other nonsense is none of my business.

If I were the sinner, I would've done the same. Lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I respect Kanye's previous projects, and he is now worth over $1.3bn by selling shoes. All the other nonsense is none of my business.

If I were the sinner, I would've done the same. Lol

Kanye is somebody because of his wife. Had he not married Kim, he would have been another faded rap star turned gay

For a long time, I couldn't understand why he goes out of his way to bully this young lady and why he constantly tries to involve her in drama. He is old enough to be her father but he fights with her like she is a man who is his age. To me, it seems to be that he has a crush on her. She represents the all American blonde popular girl in class he could never get with when he was a teenager. Instead, he has had to make do with a woman who has released a sex tape. Why do men bully women they like? Couldn't you get further by being nice and charming, it has worked for many men in the past.

View attachment 117675
That might be the case here but don't conflate it with me disagreeing on things with you meaning I like you or anything. :browtf:

Nah Taylor is talented wallahi

She can't sing, she can't dance. Talent where? She has the privilege of having very good song writers, choreographers and that southern blond, girl next door image.

Despite Kanye's madness, its another form of insanity that people are comparing Kanye's musical talents to Taylor's.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
She can't sing, she can't dance. Talent where? She has the privilege of having very good song writers, choreographers and that southern blond, girl next door image.

Despite Kanye's madness, its another form of insanity that people are comparing Kanye's musical talents to Taylor's.
Everyone has choreographers. And many rappers have people that write lyrics for them. Southern Cadaan woman look is a plus. She can sing very good. Very talented wallahi and knows how to reach Cadaan audience's. People hate her because she makes nice Cadaan music.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra you got it the wrong way around. Kim K got famous off of him.

Sweety KIm was famous by the time they met. Remember Kim is famous because of her leaked waasmo video with Brandy's brother.

She tried to marry a mixed black guy name chris, and found out his breath stunk and he was not fondling her, possibly gay. So they divorved in 72 hours. She immediately hooked up with Kanye because he was famous and she was infamous. But more importantly she wanted to be close to his best friend JayZ & then Beyounce was the target.

Kim achieved all her goals.

But Kanye also cashed in because the dh.,,lo was infamous instantly. Her reality show made everybody love her.

But the real juicy stuff is when she met Beyounce

First B was charmed and welcome her well. Then suddenly, B started discovering her protegee was becoming too much famous. Jealousy reared its ugly head.
To top it all, Kim was breeding babies and she produced cute little babies while B was producing Jay z looking babies -- Queen B just couldn't take it. She dropped Kim like a bad habit.

In personality and temprement, Kim comes off as dumb, beautiful with a beautiful gold heart. Jealousy feelings are foreign to her. She gets it from her mom, who has a beautiful heart and is generous, the trick to their success really. But one can only stand too little her style of California vally talk & lingo. Wendy Williams made fun of it pretty good.

Everyone has choreographers. And many rappers have people that write lyrics for them. Southern Cadaan woman look is a plus. She can sing very good. Very talented wallahi and knows how to reach Cadaan audience's.

Yes everyone has it, but talented singers and rappers usually have that 'It' star quality and a great voice to match. Taylor is bland all round and relies on her choreographers to make her look half decent, rather than sheer talent.

Rihanna doesn't have an amazing voice, but she has that badass charisma and uniqueness and is a true entertainer in every way. In years to come, we will remember Rihanna, I don't think the same can be said for Taylor.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yes everyone has it, but talented singers and rappers usually have that 'It' star quality and a great voice to match. Taylor is bland all round and relies on her choreographers to make her look half decent, rather than sheer talent.

Rihanna doesn't have an amazing voice, but she has that badass charisma and uniqueness and is a true entertainer in every way. In years to come, we will remember Rihanna, I don't think the same can be said for Taylor.
You are just Cadaan hater. Taylor Swift is a great artist.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
People have gone insane, how can you compare Kanye West to Taylor? One is completely orginal while the other is a corporate pop kitty

Kanye West produces his own beats
Kanye West produces his own clothing
Kanye West writes his own lyrics
Kanye West is a music Legend.

Trending