Why is Kanye West so obsessed with Taylor Swift

psyche

To each their own
Yes everyone has it, but talented singers and rappers usually have that 'It' star quality and a great voice to match. Taylor is bland all round and relies on her choreographers to make her look half decent, rather than sheer talent.

Rihanna doesn't have an amazing voice, but she has that badass charisma and uniqueness and is a true entertainer in every way. In years to come, we will remember Rihanna, I don't think the same can be said for Taylor.

You must be joking?

Taylor swift is one of the most popular/influential singer of our time and her legacy will continue.

I think your hatred of her is getting to your head. At least look at her work from a non-biased view point.

Jungle

VIP
Kanye is somebody because of his wife. Had he not married Kim, he would have been another faded rap star turned gay
:cosbyhmm: i dont think so. This guy came around with a polo, a backpack, fire beats he produced himself and a subject matter totally the opposite from what was going on at the time and hes dropped 5 solid albums in a row since coming up. Not to forget his record label. He wasnt goin anywhere.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
They just hating because she's a cute Southern White girl who makes nice music without doing retarded stuff.

Also I think Kanye hated her because she's not attracted to him or Black men and he's smaller than her.

You are just Cadaan hater. Taylor Swift is a great artist.

I think Arianna Grande, an cadaan woman is amazingly talented. Her voice is spectacular and is probably the most talented (voice-wise) of her generation.

Earlier, I think @Jaydan tried to compare Arianna with Taylor and I was thinking wtf.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I think Arianna Grande, an cadaan woman is amazingly talented. Her voice is spectacular and is probably the most talented (voice-wise) of her generation.

Earlier, I think @Jaydan tried to compare Arianna with Taylor and I was thinking wtf.
Ariana who? she is more tan (Hispanic) for you and less white Wallahi you're f*cking racist fck off

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:cosbyhmm: i dont think so. This guy came around with a polo, a backpack, fire beats he produced himself and a subject matter totally the opposite from what was going on at the time and hes dropped 5 solid albums in a row since coming up. Not to forget his record label. He wasnt goin anywhere.

Yes. I don't take away his talents, and his rag to riches journey. All Black thug rapstars came from rags. My point was, he would have had his moments and disappear into abyss. Kim made him relevant.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You must be joking?

Taylor swift is one of the most popular/influential singer of our time and her legacy will continue.

I think your hatred of her is getting to your head. At least look at her work from a non-biased view point.

I agree with @Halimak Taylor and Rihanna have same thing in common. Both are good performers, not necessarily good singers. Janet Jackson too

Ariana who? she is more tan for you and less white Wallahi you're f*cking racist fck off

Are you mad? So because I don't think one cadaan woman is talented, I must be a racist. You sound insane.

Talented cadaan people are everywhere and i'm sorry to break it to you, but Taylor isn't one of them.

Adele, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Celine Dion, Lady gaga, Amy Winehouse ect

They are elite cadaan singers and will be remembered for generations. Taylor can never compare. Also, does Taylor pay your phone bills?

Chill...

CaliTedesse

VIP
Are you mad? So because I don't think one cadaan woman is talented, I must be a racist. You sound insane.

Talented cadaan people are everywhere and i'm sorry to break it to you, but Taylor isn't one of them.

Adele, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Celine Dion, Lady gaga, Amy Winehouse ect

They are elite cadaan singers and will be remembered for generations. Taylor can never compare. Also, does Taylor pay your phone bills?

Chill...
None of them are what Taylor is. Taylor reaches out to White audience's and doesn't comfort to Black audience's while the music industry is Black dominated and it irks their soul. Blond hair, southern girl. Not attracted to Black men. Just face it. She irks your soul. I don't even listen to her never did but she's talented wallahi. She's too white for you it makes you mad.

You must be joking?

I don't think she will be remembered for generations to come. She isn't an 'icon' the way lets say Britney Spears is (another cadaan blonde). She churns out simply constructed and inoffensive Pop music, which mostly appeals to little girls between the ages of 14-17. That age group will grow up and their tastes will become more mature. Also, popularity, doesn't equate to talent. You should know this.

None of them are what Taylor is. Taylor reaches out to White audience's and doesn't comfort to Black audience's while the music industry is Black dominated and it irks their soul. Blond hair, southern girl. Not attracted to Black men. Just face it. She irks your soul. I don't even listen to her never did but she's talented wallahi. She's too white for you it makes you mad.

What does that actually even mean? Talent should speak for itself, and truly talented people are able to reach out to different groups simply for having real talent.

People like Adele or even Celine Dion, never went out of their way to reach out to the black community. They are just so talented that people love them, black, white, Hispanic, you name it.

Can't believe you tried to suggest that Celine Dion has tried to reach out to madow. She is a middle aged women that stays in her lane and belts out ballads. What on earth are you talking about.

Also, Taylor does. She has had numerous collaborations with black rappers such as Kendrick Lamar. So what are you getting at. At very least, you should have an idea of what you are talking about, when you clearly don't.

I don't recall Adele or Celine doing that....

CaliTedesse

VIP
What does that actually even mean? Talent should speak for itself, and truly talented people are able to reach out to different groups simply for having real talent.

People like Adele or even Celine Dion, never went out of their way to reach out to the black community. They are just so talented that people love them, black, white, Hispanic, you name it.

Can't believe you tried to suggest that Celine Dion has tried to reach out to madow. She is a middle aged women that stays in her lane and belts out ballads. What on earth are you talking about.

Also, Taylor does. She has had numerous collaborations with black rappers. So what are you getting at.
You like Adele because she was fat woman and sang like a Black qumayo

CaliTedesse

VIP
I've mentioned at least 8 cadaan singers.
Oh and Adele isn't fat anymore.
Adele fat woman with black hair sang like a Black qumayo
Amy Winehouse black hair sang like a Black woman. (she was awesome)
Celine Dion faded away
Chrstitina Aguilera didnt gear towards Cadaan community only
Britney Spears in beginning did when she stopped she fell off

This is the reason you like them

They are not like Taylor Swift

Jungle

VIP
Yes. I don't take away his talents, and his rag to riches journey. All Black thug rapstars came from rags. My point was, he would have had his moments and disappear into abyss. Kim made him relevant.
I dont see how she helped him stay relevant at all. I think its the other way round. That man was out here licking amber rose baldhead on red carpets lol. Infact I think him getting with her has held him back fr.

No rapper with an impact like that would ever fade away from the public eye just move onto other shit like ice cube for example.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Avril lavigne

Elite cadaan singer and shits on Taylor.

Lets not forget her and Gwen Stefani!

Just accept that I don't think Taylor is talented. Also, there is nothing different about her, she is a bland pop star who still does collabs with madow rappers to that she can appeal to the madow community.

At the end of the day, all these women you regard as 'fell off' are still looked at as icons till this day because of their genuine talent.

Taylor would have been better if she stuck to her roots and stayed as a country singer. I liked her first single and that is about it.
Avril Lavigne was Emo/Punk not classy like Taylor
Gwen Stefani was around Blacks

Again none are like Taylor. Avril is the closest you mentioned so far but shes different too.

ReerGarissa

Your feet look like two sacks of shit
For a long time, I couldn't understand why he goes out of his way to bully this young lady and why he constantly tries to involve her in drama. He is old enough to be her father but he fights with her like she is a man who is his age. To me, it seems to be that he has a crush on her. She represents the all American blonde popular girl in class he could never get with when he was a teenager. Instead, he has had to make do with a woman who has released a sex tape. Why do men bully women they like? Couldn't you get further by being nice and charming, it has worked for many men in the past.

View attachment 117675

Is it possible the whole thing is/was manufactured by their respective people/managers etc as a way to create “drama” which can be leveraged into profits.

Who knows?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont see how she helped him stay relevant at all. I think its the other way round. That man was out here licking amber rose baldhead on red carpets lol. Infact I think him getting with her has held him back fr.

No rapper with an impact like that would ever fade away from the public eye just move onto other shit like ice cube for example.

Please don't bring up amber rose. That does not help your case to help Kanye.

Amber said in a tweet Kanye liked his futoo fingered. I think that is when Jayz stopped being best friend with Kanye & became just "Friends"

SHES A REAL WHITE WOMEN / KIM LOOKS LIKE A DIRTY ARABIAN ARMENIANS LOOK LIKE A EVEN MORE RETARDED VERSION OF ARABS

TAYLOR IS ANGLO SAXON BEAUTY WHEN YOU THINK AMERICAN SWEET HEART YOU THINK TAYLOR AND KANYE CANT GET HER

Trending

Latest posts