Why is kissing and hugging taboo with Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I don't like PDA (for myself, IDGAF about other people), tho. Affection is cool, but I'll make-out on my own time, thank you.

My EX took a trip. My friend, his brother, and I went to go pick him up from the airport. As it turned out, the dude was expecting some kind of titanic welcome at the airport like that. Like...where are we at? This isn't a Rom Com.

#PDAinPrivate

It's genuinely disturbing and something imma have to screen for when I pick my future wife.

Literally the first question, "you ain't about that kissing life"

if it's no, wallahi i'm moving on. i wanna be affectionate with my SO. and i want my kids to know their parents love each other.
A lot of kids don't want to see that shit between their parents, LOL.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Obviously I ain't full blown gonna make out with her in front of them
I would kiss my husband in front of my kids lol. I want to traumatize my kids for life. If my kids say eww , I will tell if mommy and daddy did not get it in you will not be here now hush.

Yannie

bit disturbing to do that in front of your kids

by the way your dp pic has a big booty
It's not disturbing to kiss your partner in front of your kids. It's not like I am encouraging people to tongue down their partner in front of the kiddies. LOL, I know my dp pic has a big booty. I love this painting its so beautiful.

waraabe

Your superior
It's not disturbing to kiss your partner in front of your kids. It's not like I am encouraging people to tongue down their partner in front of the kiddies. LOL, I know my dp pic has a big booty. I love this painting its so beautiful.

the thought is making me shudder. it is probably because Somalis don't do PDA.

why do you like that painting/pic

Yannie

the thought is making me shudder. it is probably because Somalis don't do PDA.

why do you like that painting/pic
PDA is not so horrid. Somali need to chill there is nothing wrong with showing love to your partner.
I like the painting because of the colours,the shape of the woman body, and I love African art in general.

waraabe

Your superior
PDA is not so horrid. Somali need to chill there is nothing wrong with showing love to your partner.
I like the painting because of the colours,the shape of the woman body, and I love African art in general.
African art is trash. kkkk I went to the African section of the British museum and all I saw was elongated masks and faces kkkkk

Yannie

I hope you and indoyar baby momma are happy and enjoy eating dog for dinner .
Oriental art is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending