Why is kissing and hugging taboo with Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You don't care? Naaya just come out and embrace your gaalnimo your munafiqnimo games is so weak I cought you too many times.:ftw9nwa:

Why do you guys care about what I do so much? Some of yall need a life. Like I said I don't care now tell me why do you care?

Why do you guys care about what I do so much? Some of yall need a life. Like I said I don't care now tell me why do you care?
There are too many gaalo in here but i dont bother them becouse theyre honest but youre munafiq pretending to be Muslim so you can spread ur ideology on us.
Stop ur munafiqnimo ways and I'll stop bothering you

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
There are too many gaalo in here but i dont bother them becouse theyre honest but youre munafiq pretending to be Muslim so you can spread ur ideology on us.

What ideology? I said I'm a muslim, get over it. Stop being so annoying.

Well how can we know what grown married people are doing behind closed doors? I doubt they would tell you all about it. Dont kiss and tell.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If a Muslim is telling you that they're Muslim. Who the hell are you to dictate what they are and label them?
Who do you think you're? Barni doesn't owe you anything and you certainly don't own the religion.
Spread her ideology on you? Last time I checked each and every member on this site was an adult.
Only a weak person without a faith is afraid of others spreading their ideology.
Get real.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
When did I shame them? I just said don't give a f*ck about their opinion. Different people have different ways of showing affection

Maybe you follow this Fatwa?

The Fatwa: Rashad Hassan Khalil: No Nudity for Sex

In 2007, the former dean of Islamic law at al-Azhar University in Cairo issued a fatwa that nudity during sexual intercourse invalidates a marriage between husband and wife.

:mindblown:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I've never heard such thing before. Your husband or wife can't see your private parts? That guy is clearly talking shit.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've never heard such thing before. Your husband or wife can't see your private parts? That guy is clearly talking shit.
Wait what?

So it's haram to see your spouse's private part? Somalis are taking the piss now, seriously!

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Wait what?

So it's haram to see your spouse's private part? Somalis are taking the piss now, seriously!

Some Egyptian dude said that nudity whilst having sex invalidates a marriage. The quote Barni posted.

In 2007, the former dean of Islamic law at al-Azhar University in Cairo issued a fatwa that nudity during sexual intercourse invalidates a marriage between husband and wife

Never heard such nonsense before.

Some Egyptian dude said that nudity whilst having sex invalidates a marriage. The quote Barni posted.

In 2007, the former dean of Islamic law at al-Azhar University in Cairo issued a fatwa that nudity during sexual intercourse invalidates a marriage between husband and wife

Never heard such nonsense before.
No one took his fatwa serously.
And if someone did it's their lose

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's genuinely disturbing and something imma have to screen for when I pick my future wife.

Literally the first question, "you ain't about that kissing life"

if it's no, wallahi i'm moving on. i wanna be affectionate with my SO. and i want my kids to know their parents love each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending