Why is kissing and hugging taboo with Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you do care about me. Why would you otherwise constantly try to tell me what I should do with my life?

Constantly? Lol. Don't flatter yourself abaayo. I countered your view on Somali relationships in this topic. Caadi iska dhig. If I'm interrupting your flirting session iisheeg, waa kaaga dhex baxaa.

'Cause you seem like a confused little puppy. Waad isku dhex wareersantahay. I'm just a concerned fellow Somali.

Nowadays people do the most GOD FORBIDDEN thing, its to make their own choices. Your kid is going to make s/her choice too y'know. You just need to accept it because no one else can judge tbh

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
And a lot of PDA when we're out lol

Viceprez helping out some Somali old heads while barni judges him and tells him to stop wasting time on them. They are the reason why Somalia is in shit.

:drakelaugh:

I can write a whole book on the scenarios between barni and Viceprez.:chrisfreshhah:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Constantly? Lol. Don't flatter yourself abaayo. I countered your view on Somali relationships in this topic. Caadi iska dhig. If I'm interrupting your flirting session iisheeg, waa kaaga dhex baxaa.

Are you one of those super religious people that have to hide their orientation? Because if you're in love with me just say it. At least then I would understand why you stalk my posts.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Viceprez helping out some Somali old heads while barni judges him and tells him to stop wasting time on them. They are the reason why Somalia is in shit.

:drakelaugh:

I can write a whole book on the scenarios between barni and Viceprez.:chrisfreshhah:

LMAO. I died at

barni judges him and tells him to stop wasting time on them. They are the reason why Somalia is in shit.

Nowadays people do the most GOD FORBIDDEN thing, its to make their own choices. Your kid is going to make s/her choice too y'know. You just need to accept it because no one else can judge tbh

I understand that completely but there is nothing wrong with advising a fellow brother or sister. Forbid the evil, enjoin the good. However, it's up to them whether they heed it or not.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I understand that completely but there is nothing wrong with advising a fellow brother or sister. Forbid the evil, enjoin the good. However, it's up to them whether they heed it or not.

Thing is some people don't want your advice. And you should respect that. Every time you quote me it's with some religious shit I don't care about.

aww GROUP HUUUUUUUGGGGGG

tumblr_m6thjhtLHS1rys4czo1_500.gif

Barni would you marry an Atheist? :it0tdo8:
Do you really belive shes muslim?
Use ur head a bit stupid ogaden. She acts Muslim ..couse she knows no somali will take what she says seriously if she admits she's gaal. She's smart one tho I remember her saying she's agnostic but quickly resorted to non practicing Muslim. You can't fool me naaya:ummhmsmiley:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Do you really belive shes muslim?
Use ur head a bit stupid ogaden. She acts Muslim ..couse she knows no somali will take what she says seriously if she admits she's gaal. She's smart one tho I remember her saying she's agnostic but quickly resorted to non practicing Muslim. You can't fool me naaya:ummhmsmiley:

No I said I was starting to lean to becoming agnostic. I'm still a non practicing Muslim. Stop trying to change my beliefs. If I say I'm a muslim I'm a muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.