Will reer waqooyi join Pan Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
It's difficult to convince besha Isaac to be part of a united Somali state after what they've gone through - instead what we can do is warn them about the detrimental consequences of isolation.

Btw I'm 25% Isaac, I am what you call 'mixrace'. Feels good. :feelinmyself:

If you want Somalia to have power in the Horn again, then the status quo must change. These city states and fiefdoms we see now are laughable and embarassing for the Somali people as a whole.

It's difficult to convince besha Isaac to be part of a united Somali state after what they've gone through - instead what we can do is warn them about the detrimental consequences of isolation.

The UN, AU, Arab league and IC rejected the idea of 3 Somalis countries in UN. It isnot their choice but fact better to accept the idea.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

I knew there was A reason why you disliked me, anywho the qaldans should stick to Berbera, burco, hargaisa as far as I am concerned they're xabaashi.

Every clan suffered huge proportions. It's time to forget and unite.

I agree but I dont think we should forget. I think it's important to aknowledge what has happened and the attitude to learn from what has happened instead of putting the blind fold on people.

Also important to not hold grudges and move forward not to give up , be resillient.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I agree but I dont think we should forget. I think it's important to aknowledge what has happened and the attitude to learn from what has happened instead of putting the blind fold on people.

Also important to not hold grudges and move forward not to give up , be resillient.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nacaala, just look at @waraabe he gets joy out of seeing as he passionately refers to it as Italia somaliland, in agony, war cadow weeye kuwan.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They see us Somalis as the enemy weather he be digir iyo mirifle or Darood, hawiye, dir, barawani, tuuni, they despise us & only wish for our demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.