Will reer waqooyi join Pan Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with what your saying. But, I believe Qabil will strongly die out within couple years. No one wants to remember what Warlords did to each other, and the Human rights violations they committed against their own people.
I don't think qabiilism will die anytime soon, even though I want it to. Everything now is based on qabil now in somalia. The land is divided according to qabiil. :snoop:It will take a lot of years for qabiil to die unless a revolution happens

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm I wrong in saying that Puntland has been the only pillar standing for Somalia the passed 25 years? Please correct me if I am wrong.

I don't think qabiilism will die anytime soon, even though I want it to. Everything now is based on qabil now in somalia. The land is divided according to qabiil. :snoop:It will take a lot of years for qabiil die unless a revolution happens

Answer this. Who uses Qabil, only the people in our fathers generation to gain political agendas. No one in the diaspora, the youth of Somalia care about Qabil, from my experience. There so many Isaaq, Hawiye families in my area, and none care about their administration/state, just want to see a stable country. That's all.

I agree with what your saying. But, I believe Qabil will strongly die out within couple years. No one wants to remember what Warlords did to each other, and the Human rights violations they committed against their own people.

I doubt it clan will ever go away. They are very important function of extended families. Removing clan will remove the family and community orientedness of Somali society. Its an integral system of life. We shouldn't run away from past failures,atrocities and mistakes. But aknowledge them instead, learn from it and move on. The key is ''Understanding'' as the universal tranquilizer.

History is filled with atrocities , war criminals etc but despite it humanity has learned to dust themselves off and move forward.

I don't think qabiilism will die anytime soon, even though I want it to. Everything now is based on qabil now in somalia. The land is divided according to qabiil. :snoop:It will take a lot of years for qabiil to die unless a revolution happens

The current leaders of Somalia revive the hatred between Somali's and Qabil.

I do not understand why you all arguing here the project Somaliland is rejected by whole world or IC!!! So why you all talking about ? The only one country who support Ethiopia would not even recognize them. Save your breath it is matter of time before they come back to Somalia. Actually Somalia is soft on them. They could easily cut the aid from them but decision like you will harm the poor and innocent people.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Watch silanyo flying in private jet ( money of drought, commission on DP deal)

waraabe

Your superior
I do not understand why you all arguing here the project Somaliland is rejected by whole world or IC!!! So why you all talking about ? The only one country who support Ethiopia would not even recognize them. Save your breath it is matter of time before they come back to Somalia. Actually Somalia is soft on them. They could easily cut the aid from them but decision like you will harm the poor and innocent people.

Typical retardation of these cancerous people. a can't do shit otherwise it would've done it. They tried to derail the berbera agreement but failed. a is finished

Status
Not open for further replies.