Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Mj scum keep my name out your filthy mouth:childplease:
Dhulos don't want nothing to do with you keep making up fairytales:dead:
You see the hatred that he displays, none of my Dhulbhante niggas have hatred for mj like that wallahi, it's all love.

I agree but I dont think we should forget. I think it's important to aknowledge what has happened and the attitude to learn from what has happened instead of putting the blind fold on people.

Also important to not hold grudges and move forward not to give up , be resillient.

If we don't forget then the hatred will still be with us. Get rid of all Sultans, Qabil leaders, 4.5 and Qabil strongholds. Then we would see each other as other Somali's rather than Abgaal, Majerteen, Habar Gidir, Tumal or Raxanweyn. That's the solution.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If we don't forget then the hatred will still be with us. Get rid of all Sultans, Qabil leaders, 4.5 and Qabil strongholds. Then we would see each other as other Somali's rather than Abgaal, Majerteen, Habar Gidir, Tumal or Raxanweyn. That's the solution.
Majeerteen has always been an empire besides its the royal family of Darood so I doubt you could get rid of them but start with the qaldans first, then the moryaan kkk

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You see the hatred that he displays, none of my Dhulbhante niggas have hatred for mj like that wallahi, it's all love.
Look at there websites now stfuobamadatazz
You can believe what ever the f*ck you want but the last 10 years the 2 face mj have effectively burned any bridge they had with dhulos nearly all who border you today hate your guts there finally seeing how I view your people lowlife trash perfect example recently when alshabab attacked you used those same nalaye ahmed you brag about as canon fodders and then proceed to shoot in the back from distance:cryinglaughsmiley:
Yes how can anybody hate these loveable creatures:cryinglaughsmiley:
Now if you want to know how my dislike for you people come from is purely principles:dance:
I have very little respect for you people :cryinglaughsmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Look at there websites now stfuobamadatazz
You can believe what ever the f*ck you want but the last 10 years the 2 face mj have effectively burned any bridge they had with dhulos nearly all who border you today hate your guts there finally seeing how I view your people lowlife trash perfect example recently when alshabab attacked you used those same nalaye ahmed you brag about as canon fodders and then proceed to shoot in the back from distance:cryinglaughsmiley:
Yes how can anybody hate these loveable creatures:cryinglaughsmiley:
Now if you want to know how my dislike for you people come from is purely principles:dance:
I have very little respect for you people :cryinglaughsmiley:
Fadlan ku shuubo kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I mean equally take out every Qabil, not by war, but politically. Where sick and tired of this.
War you can't take out majeertiania waskan yaho meel fadiso, take out the useless qaldan dreamers lakinse Puntland is the mother of Somalia Ma garatey, we've been there through thick & thin unlike these sellout qaldans.

We cannot forget or else we wind up horribly reinventing the wheel. Everything like you said starts with ''Reconciliation'' the issue is more so to do with ''Mistrust'' and this ''Trust'' factor is what is causing people to isolate themselves into clan states. Reconciliation is important as it deflates hateful narratives that sustains inter-clan distrust and enmity and opens a social contract that allows for co-existence.

Denying clan is not part of the process of peace, regardless of how much horrors have been caused in the name of clan. No more so than ignoring a malignant tumor is good cure for cancer. In treating a prostate cancer it is usually a good idea not to cut out the bladder and leave the prostate. Mis- identifying clan is a detrimental to Somalia,

Clan is part of the parcel of being Somali, villifying it and demonizing it isnt the answer, its far better to bridge love,trust and understanding between all clans through a common heritage and reality of being Somali. Then make sure to seperate it from politics and not let it be used as an agent. Sultans, Garaads , Odaayals have all have an important role and function of mediating and keeping peace between clans. They are not involved in politics but part of the civic society they can through that direct the political landscape.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes that's what I mean. We should start with you and then the Hyena.
Come for me waskan yaho, am I the one who's saying I ain't part of Somalia? You wanna come for the only pillar standing for Somalia (Puntland) ?

Then come waskan yaho.

I think it will be very hard to convince somaliland to join Somalia. I don't know what to say but the way the new generation was brought up will probably make it harder to see them joining us again. The situation back in the south isn't helping the situation either. It is up to them. Nobody can force them to join Somalia . I understand why the are seeking independence. They see something better, but is it promising?

We cannot forget or else we wind up horribly reinventing the wheel. Everything like you said starts with ''Reconciliation'' the issue is more so to do with ''Mistrust'' and this ''Trust'' factor is what is causing people to isolate themselves into clan states. Reconciliation is important as it deflates hateful narratives that sustains inter-clan distrust and enmity. It opens a new page for negotiating the terms of social contract that will allow for co-existence.

Denying clan is not part of the process of peace, regardless of how much horrors have been caused in the name of clan. No more so than ignoring a malignant tumor is good cure for cancer. In treating a prostate cancer it is usually a good idea not to cut out the bladder and leave the prostate. Mis- identifying clan is a detrimental to Somalia,

Clan is part of the parcel of being Somali, villifying it and demonizing it isnt the answer, its far better to bridge love,trust and understanding between all clans through a common heritage and reality of being Somali. Then make sure to seperate it from politics and not let it be used as an agent. Sultans, Garaads , Odaayals have all have an important role and function of mediating and keeping peace between clans. They are not involved in politics but part of the civic society they can through that direct the political landscape.

I agree with what your saying. But, I believe Qabil will strongly die out within couple years. No one wants to remember what Warlords did to each other, and the Human rights violations they committed against their own people.

Status
Not open for further replies.