Will reer waqooyi join Pan Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's difficult to convince besha Isaac to be part of a united Somali state after what they've gone through - instead what we can do is warn them about the detrimental consequences of isolation.

Btw I'm 25% Isaac, I am what you call 'mixrace'. Feels good. :feelinmyself:
what they've gone through? What is that, if I may ask?

You're making it seem like it's far more worse than what the other Somalis, be it Daarood, Hawiye, Digil and Mirifle have gone through.

waraabe

Your superior
what they've gone through? What is that, if I may ask?

You're making it seem like it's far more worse than what the other Somalis, be it Daarood, Hawiye, Digil and Mirifle have gone through.

Were darod attacked by the government. Were hawiye? Did the airforce bombard darod towns

Were darod attacked by the government. Were hawiye? Did the airforce bombard darod towns
As if Isaaq were the only residents of Hargeisa in 1988. :lol:

What happened in 1991 to Daarood was equivalent to what happened to the Tutsi in Rwanda in 1994.

image.jpeg
As if Isaaq were the only residents of Hargeisa in 1988. :lol:

What happened in 1991 to Daarood was equivalent to what happened to the Tutsi in Rwanda in 1994.

He is habashi Oromo claiming to be Somali, do not waste your time let him bark like wild dog

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I do not understand why you all arguing here the project Somaliland is rejected by whole world or IC!!! So why you all talking about ? The only one country who support Ethiopia would not even recognize them. Save your breath it is matter of time before they come back to Somalia. Actually Somalia is soft on them. They could easily cut the aid from them but decision like you will harm the poor and innocent people.

Your country is no position to cut aid or anything else for that matters! Now crawl back to that shithole you came from

I'm sure everyone has seen the video of the SL firing shots at Borama people in a stadium for singing the Somalia national anthem?? Shows how ridiculous SL is.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Wally we know you're a qaldan bradar you must understand we all suffered under the dictator, especially MJ's for decades, markas go easy on the calaacal.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Your country is no position to cut aid or anything else for that matters! Now crawl back to that shithole you came from
Look how much cuqdad is pouring out of this lil qaldan squirrel Nacaala war bun you & that Iranian looking flag on your avatar, forever remain in burco, Berbera, hargaisa you xabaashi stooges

Status
Not open for further replies.