Wish I had a man to help discipline me (it’s sfw dw)

You’re not the first one to face these issues nor will you be the last. You must have not hit rock bottom yet. Cause if you did, you wouldn't be doing what you’re doing! What you’re missing more than discipline is grit. The ability to do what needs to be done even when it challenges you. It’s in those moments, you see what you’re made of and grow as a person.

Thanks so much for the words I appreciate it and it’s very true, subconsciously I’m aware of this myself that’s why i want to keep going and get this degree but sometimes my mind slips like rn you know

Weird cause then does she want a man as in a husband to teach her how to be disciplined
:gucciwhat:

Umm.. a little bit 🙉 is that a bad thing?😔

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP
Thanks so much for the words I appreciate it and it’s very true, subconsciously I’m aware of this myself that’s why i want to keep going and get this degree but sometimes my mind slips like rn you know

No it’s not abayo you do you

No it’s not abayo you do you
Thank you Idc what anyone says I don’t think what im saying is weird what’s up with the disconnect these men got, so they always posting this andrew tate bs talking about “the man has to be a leader” and now when I say I want a man who can help discipline me and basically be my leader IMM weird ????

Where’s that energy for the men constantly pushing for this to be the norm now, when men talk about wanting to be that guy it’s normal but when I say I want a man like this for myself it’s a problem and it’s weird. What’s going on?!? Hellooo talk about cognitive dissonance!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thank you Idc what anyone says I don’t think what im saying is real what’s with the disconnect these men got so they always posting this andrew tate bs talking about “the man has to be a leader” and now when I say I want a man who can help discipline me and basically be my leader IMM weird ???? What’s going on?!? Hellooo talk about cognitive dissonance!
r u dhulbahante inaa adeer?

Go and literally slap yourself hard. Take a cold shower. Pray whatever prayer you need to and then sit and get started. The time to act is now!!!

Yes, it won’t solve your personal stuff. You need to learn to take care of yourself first. Get your affairs sorted first then learn what a successful marriage requires.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Intermittent fastening is extremely good for us, my daily schedule so far for the last couple months
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Discipline is something you gradually hone, the simplest way of starting is with something simple like food or sleep.

Small goals first, like reducing carbs, cutting off breakfast, eating a light lunch, black coffee during lunch is a cheat code, and another one before 3-4 pm daily helps improve my focus and get to bed early around 10 pm, I like dimming my room in complete darkness and putting my phone into night mode, so I only listen to the audiobook (audible has a nice timer so it turns off after a set period.)

I do 22-hour intermittent fasting, so I eat my lunch around 2 - 4 pm it consists of 2-3 pears, 300 grams of Greek yoghurt, and 4 hard-boiled eggs.

I usually have steak for dinner with some greens, usually broccoli and cauliflower, stay away from sugar.

One thing I noticed with some Somalis is we don't do well with processed carbs and we need caffeine to help regulate our dopamine.

Marriage isn’t gonna fix your problems if anything it will add to it as your husband will have certain expectations of you, and if you can’t even take care of yourself how are you gonna be able to be a good partner to someone else?

You need to look within, make dua to gain strength and discipline, push and keep going even when things are hard and inshallah you will see the fruits of your labour and reap the rewards of your hard work

I felt the same for a while walal, I think when we’re older and feel lost and feel like a man will help with our problems. A man unfortunately is just a human being who goes through life as well and has his own set of problems, the right spouse helps benefit and boost your life but it needs to come from the right mindset and a mutual understanding.

I felt the same for a while walal, I think when we’re older and feel lost and feel like a man will help with our problems. A man unfortunately is just a human being who goes through life as well and has his own set of problems, the right spouse helps benefit and boost your life but it needs to come from the right mindset and a mutual understanding.
:gucciwhat: Bruv that is a woman

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
:hova::dabcasar::silanyolaugh:
sorry its just the wording of the your post. I need go get my mind out of the gutter

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Start small first by doing tasks bit by bit. Waking up early and taking vitamins helps a ton. Don’t skip breakfast and drink a cup of shaax or qaxwo and thank Allah for the blessing of giving you limbs that some people lack. Start by cleaning your room first. Building a habit takes at least a month so you need to be consistent.

Last edited:

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
They were okay last sem, speaking of this semester I just finished midterms.. and it was really bad… (worst part is apparently I have to study extra hard because surprise surprise majority of the class failed for one specific course...) so I literally need triple the amount of discipline I have rn to do well:jcoleno:god why did I put myself in this situation it’s whatever though in the long run it’s good for me

Luckily they weren’t worth much and I have time to improve. Speaking of my distractions I’d say social media is just the surface of my problems, even when I leave my phone at home (lol I do that sometimes) I literally procrastinate by daydreaming (I have a very very active imagination the daydreams can feel so real…….. I’m not schizo though promise 🙏🏾), journaling etc etc

I don’t even have many assignments right now either and I’m still feeling this way smh. I feel like a lot of what’s bothering me has to do with certain factors in my environment I have to work on fixing instead of distracting myself from (oversleeping, social media/the daydreaming thing…)
walahi i have the same issue as you, I can daydream for hours at a time, when i stop using electronics my mind just wanders. Brain fog is also really bad too like i can't foucus or pay attention, to this day I have horrible study habits.