Woman only market opens in Afghanistan

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Its insane how they are so arcane in their ways yet thet are developing better than us and doing more projects than us. These people are building dams and railways while we still rot in our barren anarchic land with nothing to show in 30 years.
Really makes you wonder who's actually doing stuff right

So your telling me Chinese female tourists who would get kidnapped in Somalia and Syria are “safe” under the Taliban but their own women arent? What kind of messed up logic is this?

Tourists are the most vulnerable and far from home, if the Taliban truly abused women as you lot continue to stress why dont they go for these women? Seems like your theory is collapsing under the weight!
We’re not talking about safety. We’re talking about the right to go to a park and have medical access to doctors

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
You guys have to time to Taliban, I honestly believe in due time, the populace there calms down. Talibans law are extremely backwards and illogical but given the populace there, its warranted.

I believe after 2-3 generations they will calm down.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
You guys have to time to Taliban, I honestly believe in due time, the populace there calms down. Talibans law are extremely backwards and illogical but given the populace there, its warranted.

I believe after 2-3 generations they will calm down.
Any sensible government would do similar in Somalia. Do you expect a nation savaged by war and whole generations born and raised in state collapse to behave like civilised men?

They all start with extreme government that opresses the population until order and Law is established and everything relaxes as the nation is more civilised.

You can't just implement English civil law into Somalia. No one back home would care. People in England would fear the HMRC. In Somalia they'd grab a gun and put some holes into the Bailiffs at their door.