Woman only market opens in Afghanistan

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Chinese woman flirts with Taliban soldiers as they enjoy their time. Look how comfy they are, this is the same country they want us to believe is “hell on earth” for women

TekNiKo

VIP
@Bundasliga

You’re down bad, imagine @ing a man that lives in Somalia and has a maid and lives in a city in which having a maid is the norm for him? How about you start calling him and his wife a witch since maids in Somalia are only even £50 a month yes! Oh my bad, it’s even less it’s $50 a month! At least mine gets paid hourly and is near enough the UK hourly cleaners rate. Looks like your friend and his wife are the real witches.I cant come for them since my whole family back home have maids 🤷🏽‍♀️

Like I said you cannot drag me, I’ll always out maneuver you since you lack any form of real critical thinking in your takes. The fact that a man who thinks banning education or professional jobs for women is even talking about exploitation is incredibly funny to witness. Are you too dense to see that in third world patriarchal societies, cleaning and maid work is literally one of the few options left for poorer women or women who loose their mahrams? If you truly care about women not being exploited, why would you champion laws that disallow women into entering clean better paid professions?!

This is what happens when someone doesn’t THINK. A lack of education and reading results to your silly takes and it’s evident you’ve been fooled by people like DH who has a Harvard graduate wife who also has cleaners and charges people for her stupid counciling and you’re what? Stuck in a council estate. The tragedy of it. You young fools get exploited by these trad larpers.

All I ask is for you lot is to add two and two together and think logically

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter
Leave my wife out of your dirty posts, you truly are pathetic. She did nothing for you to call her a witch, Ive reported this post.

Leave my wife out of your dirty posts, you truly are pathetic. She did nothing for you to call her a witch, Ive reported this post.
You’re the same man that lied about me and said that I’m with a madow. I should have reported you then.

My point wasn’t to literally call her a witch. I wasn’t coming for her, talk to your friend Bangalasia who thinks everyone with a maid is a witch. Don't shoot the messager.

I have no issues with your wife.

TekNiKo

VIP
You’re the same man that lied about me and said that I’m with a madow. I should have reported you then.

My point wasn’t to literally call her a witch. I wasn’t coming for her, talk to your friend Bangalasia who thinks everyone with a maid is a witch. Don't shoot the messager.

I have no issues with your wife.
Oh please the shade was clear for everyone to see, it wasnt me who found your married to a madow but @gerigoor who left this forum! You are a shameful liar.

Oh please the shade was clear for everyone to see, it wasnt me who found your married to a madow but @gerigoor who left this forum! You are a shameful liar.
You’re the shameless liar not me. If I was married to a madow I’d say it. Why do you think I care about your lots opinion? Gerigoori lied about me because I used to debate him, the same way you’re a lying now.

As for your wife, I even said I can’t come for you lot for having maids since all my family back home have one. If she’s a witch then so is everyone in my family.

You should know if I wanted to fully shade you and your wife in that way, I’d have done it with my chest, but that actually wasn’t my intention, I admit it was poorly worded but it wasn’t my intention.

You’re down bad, imagine @ing a man that lives in Somalia and has a maid and lives in a city in which having a maid is the norm for him? How about you start calling him and his wife a witch since maids in Somalia are only even £50 a month yes! Oh my bad, it’s even less it’s $50 a month! At least mine gets paid hourly and is near enough the UK hourly cleaners rate. Looks like your friend and his wife are the real witches.I cant come for them since my whole family back home have maids
Why you always acting like you don't understand the argument someone presents to you?

Having a maid isn't the issue , abusing & exploiting your maid while simultaneously complaining about women's right and misogyny is !

@Sa_Male & @TekNiKo are gentlemen ,I know they'd treat their maids with respect & dignity unlike you hypocrite. #FreeAngelinasMaid

Like I said you cannot drag me, I’ll always out maneuver you since you lack any form of real critical thinking in your takes.
Out maneuver kulaha ,it's called dodging like you dodge your home duties ,you dodge arguments . :mjlol:
The fact that a man who thinks banning education or professional jobs for women is even talking about exploitation is incredibly funny to witness.
I'm not against women's "education" or having professional jobs. You imbecile
Are you too dense to see that in third world patriarchal societies, cleaning and maid work is literally one of the few options left for poorer women or women who loose their mahrams? If you truly care about women not being exploited, why would you champion laws that disallow women into entering clean better paid professions?!
Yeah & it's you who take advantage of this poor women . You moved to a country that specifically build a racist system around exploiting foreign maids .

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
People in power are men. As a man who has it rough, it’s a man that’s more likely to kill you, abuse you and r-word you, not women. As a woman, it’s a man that’s more likely to kill her, abuse her and r-word her and not women.

Acting like men and women are equal in this regard is a lie.

Women leaders made up 0.01%. Women were barred much of human history and the few Queens we have had did not make it difficult for men solely. Most of their gov and policy makers were men and their reign had nothing to do with gender.

Im done going back and forth with you since you have 0 understanding of history.
You have no idea what your talking about and are clearly more confused then I am.

From what lense do you critique the entirety OF A FRICKIN GENDER. That enough would make people wiser than me to go about their day but alas, here i am trying salvage whatever shreds of logic you have left.

You cannot look at a morale argument from a physical real world perspective.
As intelligent as you may seem nobody is capable of fully bridging that gap and the best we can do is follow Islam in that regard.

SO, you brought up evil, I brought up the truth that many many many women in history have done certain heinous acts of malice and murder upon finding power, YOU bring up their footsoldiers being men 🤦‍♂️ If you don't see the contradiction now I give up.

If you're somewhat catching my drift I HAVE SOME MORE.

But let's say your right, let's say that men have a base evil that women simply lack.
Explain why every one of God's chosen was a man? If MOST men are potentially evil, and women lack this lovely trait, WHY WERE THERE NO FEMALE PROPHETS.
If you girls are just simply "purer", you would have twice as much claim to THE PUREST OF STATIONS.

The feminist has never, and will never make any sense and that's why most feminists are in my opinion some of the most evil of creatures. She wastes hers, and others lives for mere bull crap.

"We" this and "we" that, nacalaa this is why the world is braindead.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Chinese woman flirts with Taliban soldiers as they enjoy their time. Look how comfy they are, this is the same country they want us to believe is “hell on earth” for women

Afghan women are nowhere to be seen.
And flirtatious behaviour is only attractive to degenerates who enjoy the collapse of the only thing they should care about, their lives and the lives of the ones they love.

Why you always acting like you don't understand the argument someone presents to you?

Having a maid isn't the issue , abusing & exploiting your maid while simultaneously complaining about women's right and misogyny is

!

@Sa_Male & @TekNiKo are gentlemen ,I know they'd treat their maids with respect & dignity unlike you hypocrite. #FreeAngelinasMaid

Out maneuver kulaha ,it's called dodging like you dodge your home duties ,you dodge arguments . :mjlol:

I'm not against women's "education" or having professional jobs. You imbecile

Yeah & it's you who take advantage of this poor women . You moved to a country that specifically build a racist system around exploiting foreign maids .
Lol, you clearly tried to drag me for supposedly having a maid by saying I’m lazy for having one. Once you realize your friend also has one as do most middle class Somalis you changed your tune.

Now you’re making up fan fiction and lies. I’ve never abused a maid. You made that up on the spot.

It’s sad that you can’t even @ me with nothing apart from made up allegations. Do you know me in real life to say this or did you dream that I wrote about abusing one?!

The bit in bold is a joke. Leave your council estate for once and actually more to a Muslim country

Last edited:

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
@Sa_Male @TekNiKo @wonyluvr

Look at this evil witch :mjlol:

Mind you Angelina has a maid that she exploits & abuses ,while spending time on the internet complaining about women's right & misogyny.

This women has serious issues wallahi .
You are almost as evil don't @ me. Instead of trying to sooth and teach somebody who is going about a VERY IMPORTANT topic the wrong way. You're insulting her and only making her hate "men" more 🤦‍♂️

You are almost as evil don't @ me. Instead of trying to sooth and teach somebody who is going about a VERY IMPORTANT topic the wrong way. You're insulting her and only making her hate "men" more 🤦‍♂️
Young man, this is going above your head. I do not hate men AT all and I’m fully aware you get good men and bad men. My points are never personal and whilst I disagree with Bansgalia or whatever he is called, he cannot make me hate men as a class.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Why should I wait till 20 to call myself a man when I know "men" who are 36 and inferior to me in every possible metric of manhood.
You are still a teenager stop trying to rush into adulthood enjoy your teenage years :stressed: there are so many people who wish they could be young again

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Young man, this is going above your head. I do not hate men AT all and I’m fully aware you good men and bad men. My points are never personal and whilst I disagree with Bansgalia or whatever he is called, he cannot make me hate men as a class.
Then this argument is totally pointless, what is your point then, most evil people are men?
How do you even begin to try and compute in your mind the perfect formula for evil.
Women can be just as evil in their own ways, and wreak as much chaos.

And even if you are somehow defintely right, what will you do with this information??
Nobody came to you and said men hate you so you can use this information in some laughable way to warrant your attempt on persecuting men.
No, it's the purposeful illusion created in the west that women everywhere are hurting but I can tell you they can't possible be hurting more then men. Nothing you see anywhere at anytime is a given truth. You have no way of knowing anything, and that is the only way you'll ever learn anything ever.

Men suffer so much more they kill themselves before somebody else gets the chance to reach them, have you pondered that? I don't see anybody making threads on what men go through. Maybe I should start 😂 but you see how absurd it is when I say it, no?

Did you know suicide is the biggest killer of men under 50 in the uk?
And males also from the age of Ten to the age of Nineteen.

Did you know 74% of all suicides in the uk were men killing themselves?

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
You are still a teenager stop trying to rush into adulthood enjoy your teenage years :stressed: there are so many people who wish they could be young again

Talking to some dickheads about football.
Or maybe moving peices of plastic together so flashes of animated light appear on a rectangular object, yea that shit will make me so happy, I'll miss my teenage hood 😔

LIES ITS ALL LIES, NOTHING YOU DO MATTERS

I'd rather enjoy my life winning thank you.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Almost 800,000 people die due to suicide every year, nearly twice the number who die by homicide. And again, the global standard is 70-80% of these people are men!

Also! For every death by suicide, there are approximately 20 suicide attempts made.

Canada: In Canada, men account for 3 out of every 4 suicides. Roughly 8 men take their life every day, amounting to 3,000 deaths per year.

UK: In England and Wales, men die by suicide at a rate 3 times more often women. Nearly 12 men lose their lives to suicide every day, or approximately 4,200 suicides each year.

USA: In the United States, the suicide rate among males is 4 times higher than that of females. Male deaths represent 79% of suicides, amounting to roughly 100 men dying by suicide every day, over 36,000 annually.

Canada: Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death for men under the age of 50.

UK: Suicide is the single largest cause of death for men under the age of 50

USA: Suicide is the 2nd most common cause of death for men under the age of 45.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
The only reason these men are dying is because the aid they need, is being sucked by women who only want more, who'll only be more and more repressed and oppressed.

Think about that before thinking about Afghan women!!!

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Talking to some dickheads about football.
Or maybe moving peices of plastic together so flashes of animated light appear on a rectangular object, yea that shit will make me so happy, I'll miss my teenage hood 😔

LIES ITS ALL LIES, NOTHING YOU DO MATTERS

I'd rather enjoy my life winning thank you.
Just enjoy being young!

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
The only reason these men are dying is because the aid they need, is being sucked by women who only want more, who'll only be more and more repressed and oppressed.

Think about that before thinking about Afghan women!!!
Why are you blaming women for men’s mental health?!?!How is the aid that men who suffer from depression being sucked by women you do know what the aid is right?We are allowed to think about basic human rights of Afghan women being taken away.

Trending