WOMEN OF SOMALISPOT COME IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
@Transparent, youre my list for potential husbands.
cougar-picture.jpg

Spawning a whole village of dulliyo is overrated tbh. You're better off investing all your time and money in a handful of kids for the best returns

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Spawning a whole village of dulliyo is overrated tbh. You're better off investing all your time and money in a handful of kids for the best returns

Quality over Quantity.

That's why I am going be a rich mofo when I grow up.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
My dad wouldn't do it but if I did I'd still support him. My dad is my dad. I carry his genes and surname. He raised me and cared for me all my life so as far as I'm concerned he can do whatever he wants now with his life.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Unless you're a women who has daddy issues and rejects her father, then how on earth can you not see your siblings with the same father as you as "fake" and at most "relatives".

I can't believe there are people who have such messed up world beliefs. Siblings are exactly that, siblings. You may have a closer bond to your friend than your sister. Likewise these ludicrous claims that you're closer to your siblings with the same mother is non sense.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

Quality of quantity. I'd rather have 1 high achieving kid than 3 underachieving ones.

Unless you're a women who has daddy issues and rejects her father, then how on earth can you not see your siblings with the same father as you as "fake" and at most "relatives".

I can't believe there are people who have such messed up world beliefs. Siblings are exactly that, siblings. You may have a closer bond to your friend than your sister. Likewise these ludicrous claims that you're closer to your siblings with the same mother is non sense.

Is this a sneak diss at me and @VixR :icon lol:
Why not just tag us kkkkkk

Gambar

VIP
From what I've seen the men who have a good income felt they like had something to lose by marrying another wife and having more kids.The taxi drivers who barely take care of their crazy teenage kids were the ones to do it. Their favorite line is "afar baa ii banaan ah".

Galaeri

Lmfao. I haven't been through divorce, I was born of it and they all remarried. Come up with a different script.

As if polygamy doesn't break homes.

No you have daddy issues. Don't ever hate on faraaxs you woman with daddy issues.

:denzelnigga: this gonna be good :dead:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Lmfao. I haven't been through divorce, I was born of it and they all remarried. Come up with a different script.

As if polygamy doesn't break homes.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy you were born of divorce.that must seriously suck

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
From what I've seen the men who have a good income felt they like had something to lose by marrying another wife and having more kids.The taxi drivers who barely take care of their crazy teenage kids were the ones to do it. Their favorite line is "afar baa ii banaan ah".
My dad is a civil engineer and has 3 wives, try again.

Grandfather was a linguistic translator in multiple languages and an intelligence officer who had 4 wives.

VixR

Veritas
Lol how are they relatives when you share a entire parent with them. You guys all got at least 23 chromosomes from your abo for fucks sake. I understand if you never grew up with them, but to call them "others" or "relatives at most" in my opinion is kinda fucked up. But as long as all of you are civil with each other , that's good.
I don't think that's strange. It depends on the orientation of the family, but tbh I don't see how they can be on par with my full siblings; they just aren't.

My dad had two failed (single not polygamy) marriages b4 he met my mother. His first marriages were at a young ages. It was another chapter of his life and we have nothing to do with their products. He calls and keeps in touch with them and vice versa as he ought. They live in Europe and their older and they're fine as far as I know, but we're not sibling-y. They're more like distant relatives. The families have remarried and moved on. The father keeping in touch is the only real important link.

Somali men don't even know how to practice polygamy they just ditch one woman for another and refuse to divorce her while he never fulfills her rights. She just sits there tied to him until she gets old and raises the kids he left behind. They also make the women take benefits, they don't even bother providing to begin with which goes against what Islam teaches.

Galaeri

War if he's gonna marry someone else he can divorce
me
while he's at it

miss me with that :kodaksmiley:

The best you can do about is make is have him promise not to marry another female as a part of the marriage.

But if he breaks the agreement it's like he broke a promise not your marriage.

Thank God for Islam and my God given right 2 marry 4 Women.

a53.jpg

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Somali men don't even know how to practice polygamy they just ditch one woman for another and refuse to divorce her while he never fulfills her rights. She just sits there tied to him until she gets old and raises the kids he left behind. They also make the women take benefits, they don't even bother providing to begin with which goes against what Islam teaches.
Spoken as if you've experienced it all :mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.