Would you commit sucidie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
If you one day woke up to a world with no other living people. You're the only alive. What would you do?

IMG_0507.JPG

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I would rob food from all the shops and construct a residence from the looted snacks :farole:
DGPxMnRI.jpg

I would be king of Doritos Palace :yacadiim:

unless i somehow become extremely rich, it would be the only scenaio where i could have what ever i want.

i wouldn't commit suicide for at least a year.

I could do whatever I want! Why would i kill myself

I might become very lonely after a while but then I'll just find a dog so he can be my faithful companion :kendrickcry:

If you one day woke up to a world with no other living people. You're the only alive. What would you do?

View attachment 14562

Life after the Apocalypse. Begin the journey to find other humans or Animals. That is more interesting than killing yourself out of misery. I will die searching instead.

Think the pleasure of seeing the first female survivor as well? It will be Noah Event 2.0.

unless i somehow become extremely rich, it would be the only scenaio where i could have what ever i want.

i wouldn't commit suicide for at least a year.
rich? the concept of money would be meaningless in that world. The only thing that would matter there are resources such as water and food.

nah i have a bunch of free food. go wherever do whatever. hopefully by the they construct flying cars so i can fly to a different country. or ill go steal a helicopter. fly to exotic places and chill. the id fly to ethiopia and draw new borders creating greater somalia. etc. etc. maybe when I'm done traveling ill off myself. but ill do it elegantly...like creating my own tomb and then sliting my wrists.

Last edited:
nah i have a bunch of free food. go wherever do whatever. hopefully by the they construct flying cars so i can fly to a different country. or ill go steal a helicopter. fly to exotic places and chill. the id fly to ethiopia and draw new borders creating greater somalia. etc. etc.
Why have the horn, riddled with droughts? I would claim all of the americas :icon lol:

rich? the concept of money would be meaningless in that world. The only thing that would matter there are resources such as water and food.
it didn't mean rich in that scenario. i meant, unless i somehow become rich now and have everything i ever dreamt of, that scenario would be my only chance to get whatever i want. thats why i wouldnt commit suicide straightaway.

of course, loneliness would probably drive me insane and eventually to suicide but i wouldn't end my life straight away. i would wait until i can no longer go on.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
of course, loneliness would probably drive me insane and eventually to suicide but i wouldn't end my life straight away. i would wait until i can no longer go on.
If you're going to go out, you do it spectacularly. Fly a helicopter into a volcano or something.
Let the last living human go out with a bang.
You can take notes from these guys who did it pretty well back in 2001:
9-11-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending