Would you commit sucidie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're going to go out, you do it spectacularly. Fly a helicopter into a volcano or something.
Let the last living human go out with a bang.
You can take notes from these guys who did it pretty well back in 2001:
9-11-o.gif

I'm thinking nuclear holocaust :browtf:

Most of u would kill urself??? That isn't very creative :mugshotman:

Why not make use of all the knowledge and tech left behind to teach urself. Maybe one day you'll be able to create sentient robots that can vacate and populate the world like empty Sims characters :ivers: u could even make urself into an empire of a sort before the inevitable robot uprising :russ::damn:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
how would you fuel and maintain an entire plane when you have no knowledge of them. its also a mission and a half to learn to fly them. helicopters are smaller , more convenient, and easy to fuel. it also easier to learn.

yes i thought this out

Airplanes can look like this :westbrookswag:

seneca.png

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
how would you fuel and maintain an entire plane when you have no knowledge of them. its also a mission and a half to learn to fly them. helicopters are smaller , more convenient, and easy to fuel. it also easier to learn.

yes i thought this out
You are the last person on earth, why not put the time in to read and study how to fly a plane. A plane would make a far larger explosion than a helicopter which is why I chose it. I believe these benefits outweigh the negatives.
Sometimes the easiest path is the least rewarding :manny:

Most of u would kill urself??? That isn't very creative :mugshotman:

Why not make use of all the knowledge and tech left behind to teach urself. Maybe one day you'll be able to create sentient robots that can vacate and populate the world like empty Sims characters :ivers: u could even make urself into an empire of a sort before the inevitable robot uprising :russ::damn:

, you need a civilization to build stuff, no nigga without prior experience in robotic construction would be able to make it and there be no one to teach him/her.

Also half the fun of living is mingling with people, and people mingling with you :stevej:

You are the last person on earth, why not put the time in to read and study how to fly a plane. A plane would make a far larger explosion than a helicopter which is why I chose it. I believe these benefits outweigh the negatives.
Sometimes the easiest path is the least rewarding :manny:
well..you have a point. i just have no patience and i wouldn't want to be stuck in this igloo of a nation when i can chill in some tropical beach. maybe if i were stuck in hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.