Would you commit sucidie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sahersi that's kinda xaasid sis, you wouldn't even let the animals inherent the earth? :whoa:

They haven't done anything to deserve a nuclear holocaust :jcoleno: don't give them the dinosaur treatment bls

, you need a civilization to build stuff, no nigga without prior experience in robotic construction would be able to make it and there be no one to teach him/her.

Also half the fun of living is mingling with people, and people mingling with you :stevej:

Teach? You have infinite source of information right at ur finger tips and an unlimited amount of time to learn :ayaanswag: you're telling me you wouldn't be able to pick up bits and bops when even ayeeyos are learning how to code by themselves now adays?

Plus I'm assuming all of this takes place way off in the future so you'd at least have something to build upon :yacadiim:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Teach? You have infinite source of information right at ur finger tips and an unlimited amount of time to learn :ayaanswag: you're telling me you wouldn't be able to pick up bits and bops when even ayeeyos are learning how to code by themselves now adays?

Plus I'm assuming all of this takes place way off in the future so you'd at least have something to build upon :yacadiim:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Infinite source of information"
You wouldn't be able to access the internet as the people running the electrical power stations that power the servers that are the internet would no longer be there doing their jobs. All the wonderful electricity we use to power our lights would be gone, and unless you have prior knowledge of how to construct a hydroelectric power station with a couple of sticks and a toaster, you aren't going to have a power source any time soon :bell:

"Infinite source of information"
You wouldn't be able to access the internet as the people running the electrical power stations that power the servers that are the internet would no longer be there doing their jobs. All the wonderful electricity we use to power our lights would be gone, and unless you have prior knowledge of how to construct a hydroelectric power station with a couple of sticks and a toaster, you aren't going to have a power source any time soon :bell:

Don't fucking do this to me :mjlol:

I can't fucking live without internet wallahi imma kill myself right on the spot :mjlol:

f*ck living in a world with no electricity and heating too:mjlol: I'm not trynna live like they did in the past

Excuse my rant :birdman: o guess you'd have to teach urself from the beginning then using only library recourses :mjlol: using a potato and a battery to produce electricity, lmao how did hat stupid science project go again

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Don't fucking do this to me :mjlol:

I can't fucking live without internet wallahi imma kill myself right on the spot :mjlol:

f*ck living in a world with no electricity and heating too:mjlol: I'm not trynna live like they did in the past
Not only that, but all the fridges and freezers in supermarkets and shops' power would go off, meaning the refrigerated food would all go bad within several years (canned food) or several weeks in the case of literally all other kinds of food :mjcry:
If you were unaware of this and just lived off of foraging through supermarkets you would probably die of food poisoning within several months :kanyehmm:
Combine that with no internet or entertainment outside of playing with yourself and watching sunsets, and you have a...disadvantaged existence to say the least :heh:
Excuse my rant :birdman: o guess you'd have to teach urself from the beginning then using only library recourses :mjlol: using a potato and a battery to produce electricity, lmao how did hat stupid science project go again
Good luck with that :mjlol:
I don't think there're any books titled "How to create a new sustainable power source in the event of everyone else on the planet vanishing; for dummies" :russ: Good luck deciphering all the science lingo :mjlol:

you right, but i will take all dogs with me :birdman:

What if u f*ck up and somehow survive only to discover that both u and the animals have mutated into some next bahals ala fallout :jcoleno:

Not only did u destroy all the beauty and wonder of the world into a post apocalyptic wastelands you've now managed to populate it with scary creatures as well :jcoleno:

What if u f*ck up and somehow survive only to discover that both u and the animals have mutated into some next bahals ala fallout :jcoleno:

Not only did u destroy all the beauty and wonder of the world into a post apocalyptic wastelands you've now managed to populate it with scary creatures as well :jcoleno:
round 2:cosbyhmm:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Suicide is for cowards the way I see it my life is not mine to take for we came from Allah & to him we shall return.

I recall reading a Hadith where a Muslim man was engaged in battle & he was inflicted with many injuries throughout his body, the pain was too excruciating for him so he took his own life by falling on his sword, he's going to hell for his dastardly actions.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No I wouldn't. I would be the rich person alive. I would teach myself how to fly a plane, or take a cruise boat to travel the world.

But I hate being alone though.

Not only that, but all the fridges and freezers in supermarkets and shops' power would go off, meaning the refrigerated food would all go bad within several years (canned food) or several weeks in the case of literally all other kinds of food :mjcry:
If you were unaware of this and just lived off of foraging through supermarkets you would probably die of food poisoning within several months :kanyehmm:
Combine that with no internet or entertainment outside of playing with yourself and watching sunsets, and you have a...disadvantaged existence to say the least :heh:

Good luck with that :mjlol:

Niggas would have to hunt and skin their own animals :dwill:

You'd probably never see foods and vegetables like strawberries in ur life ever again after they've rotten away at the supermarket due to ur low level stats in gardening and agriculture :dwill:

God help u if u ever become sick or catch an infection :dwill:

Books would be like ur only legit source of entertainment... Damn

I don't think there're any books titled "How to create a new sustainable power source in the event of everyone else on the planet vanishing; for dummies" :russ: Good luck deciphering all the science lingo :mjlol:

You'd have to start from the very beginning! With a kite and stormy weather like Edison and his light bulb :mjohreally:

So you would just continue bombing the shit out of the world until either u died or u ran out of nuclear bombs :damn:

Why does this thread suddenly have me googling how to purify water and shit :dwill:

My stats are not ready for the end of civilisation i need to level up :dwill:

What u study in university is important ppl :dwill: god help anyone who's not a doctor/engineer/farmer/in the army etc :yloezpe::4uzpnkt:

YaYe

Yaaa Yeee
:yacadiim:The world will commit suicide. One man can can't keep the world alive. I think it will start with the fire from Australia that no one will be able to put it away. Eventually the world will be cremated.

All I have to do is wait and watch. Grow my own weed, grab a chair, and sit there like the laziest fat c*nt with fat blunt watching the world wither away with his imaginary friends:win:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You should try watching the last man on earth.

Stopped watching myself a long time ago so no spoilers people.

:ufdup:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Can't even travel the world till I figure out how to pilot a plane by myself

I'd just be stuck in north America forever :damn:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Can't even travel the world till I figure out how to pilot a plane by myself

I'd just be stuck in north America forever :damn:
:deadmanny:
Cue the Pirates of the Caribbean song~

I'd grab a Somali flag, steal a ship, sail back home, free Ogadenia and NFD by myself, conquer Ethiopia - calan Soomaali baan ka taagi lahay.
Move onto Kenya and Tanzania, after that I'd proudly retreat to Naaso Hablood as the greatest Somali to have ever lived and die peacefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.