Would you commit sucidie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:deadmanny:
Cue the Pirates of the Caribbean song~

I'd grab a Somali flag, steal a ship, sail back home, free Ogadenia and NFD by myself, conquer Ethiopia - calan Soomaali baan ka taagi lahay.
Move onto Kenya and Tanzania, after that I'd proudly retreat to Naaso Hablood as the greatest Somali to have ever lived and die peacefully.

:deadpeter::dead1::deadmanny::deadosama::deadrose::dead:

Move into a place with permanent water source and learn agriculture. If you come across a female than impregnate her and populate the earth (it is your duty to insure the sustainability of the human race) :dabcasar:

images

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I would explore what's left of buildings and houses rummaging through people's belongings/important documents to find out secrets that they kept. My thirst for drama would be my motivation to live. :ftw9nwa:

Then I would impregnate myself via sperm bank.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:deadmanny:
Cue the Pirates of the Caribbean song~

I'd grab a Somali flag, steal a ship, sail back home, free Ogadenia and NFD by myself, conquer Ethiopia - calan Soomaali baan ka taagi lahay.
Move onto Kenya and Tanzania, after that I'd proudly retreat to Naaso Hablood as the greatest Somali to have ever lived and die peacefully.

:denzelnigga:

Sxb I'd strap myself to a rocket and take the moon for Somalia

:denzelnigga:

I would explore the world and visit the 7 wonders. Keep a journal and write about my travels. I would talk to Allah in my duas too I wouldn't be alone HE would be with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending