Would you leave your Wife after Post-Pregnancy Weight Gain?

Would you leave your Wife after Post-Pregnancy Weight Gain?

• Total voters
Lol, you’re talking like a guy who is absolutely clueless about women’s bodies. Women simply don’t loose weight as easily as men especially when there is back to back pregnancies and with many women having hormonal issues and cortisol levels.

Duh, pregnancy is a whole other level, would never chastise my wife over something like that, that's ridiculous.

But over a year and still keeping the baby fat? Nah, somethings up, I'm not on-board on that one walaal.

Duh, pregnancy is a whole other level, would never chastise my wife over something like that, that's ridiculous.

But over a year and still keeping the baby fat? Nah, somethings up, I'm not on-board on that one walaal.

At least make sure to provide your wife with post-pregnancy love and support, so she has the time and energy to eat clean and work out. Some men want their wife to bounce back, but don't even facilitate this.

At least make sure to provide your wife with post-pregnancy love and support, so she has the time and energy to eat clean and work out. Some men want their wife to bounce back, but don't even facilitate this.

That's fair, the stress of taking care of the children and balancing that with the husbands needs is sure to take a toll, not denying the hardships mothers go through, may Allah bless them for their struggles.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They hit the genetic lottery, Masha'allah. Not everyone has a fast metabolism. Some women don't carry weight as well, or have trouble losing it. Remember, a woman's appearance is also affected by how her husband treats her, if she has a caring, patient husband that supports her, she's less likely to be depressed etc.

You gotta be honest no offense, why tf would a man want to stay with an unattractive woman and vice versa, we have to use common sense

Agreed, goes both ways, I'm sure if my ass blows up, wifey gonna look at me sideways lol

That is, within reason, of course.

Of course not. What kind of vile person would leave the mother of his children over that? If she's getting unhealthy, I'll work with her to fix that, but she's my wife. The hell is wrong with the world today?

You gotta be honest no offense, why tf would a man want to stay with an unattractive woman and vice versa, we have to use common sense

Abayo, things happen in life as I'm sure you know. People fall ill, cancer causes hair loss, etc, etc. Not to mention the people that have horrific accidents and get large scars or even lose a limb.
Nobody is talking about deliberately letting yourself go, and even that, is mental health issue.

Of course not. What kind of vile person would leave the mother of his children over that? If she's getting unhealthy, I'll work with her to fix that, but she's my wife. The hell is wrong with the world today?
Real life is not a RomCom. Love without attraction is rare. Women and men will go if their partner gets much less attractive. Could take years or weeks, but it will eventually get to them.

Second, why should leaving be messy? After divorce, lots of ex-husbands and wives stay in touch.

Real life is not a RomCom. Love without attraction is rare. Women and men will go if their partner gets much less attractive. Could take years or weeks, but it will eventually get to them.

Second, why should leaving be messy? After divorce, lots of ex-husbands and wives stay in touch.

I don't think anyone should stay in touch with an ex that left you during your weakest moments.
That's a dhaandhaan/enemy. Unless you are forced to communicate to arrange child-care.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
It's insane how people underestimate the calories they're consuming, as long as you stay away from processed garbage foods and cook your meals, you should be good to go.

So you’ll become an almond mom💀

I don't think anyone should stay in touch with an ex that left you during your weakest moments.
That's a dhaandhaan/enemy. Unless you are forced to communicate to arrange child-care.
Honestly, I think a lot of partners would leave. Not in trivial cases like these. But in more serious or drawn-out scenarios that affects looks. Car crashes, perhaps.

Most people can't look past appearances even when they think they can.

Abayo, things happen in life as I'm sure you know. People fall ill, cancer causes hair loss, etc, etc. Not to mention the people that have horrific accidents and get large scars or even lose a limb.
Nobody is talking about deliberately letting yourself go, and even that, is mental health issue.
The most obvious one: People age.

I really believe people that leave due to their partners appearance because of childbirth and the like aren’t fit for marriage. At the end of the day, you can work with your wife to get into shape. But what happens when she becomes wrinkly and now has saggy skin? What happens when their wife reaches 47+ and has now hit menopause?

Honestly, I think a lot of partners would leave. Not in trivial cases like these. But in more serious or drawn-out scenarios that affects looks. Car crashes, perhaps.

Most people can't look past appearances even when they think they can.

A lot of people are shallow disgraces, that only love on a surface level. If you can't stick with your spouse during their less attractive times, you don't deserve them when they're most attractive.

Trending