Would you marry a Somali girl or Somali guy who is not a virgin?

Would you marry a non virgin Somali?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too westernised for that Somali virgin nonsense. It's hypocritical as well. Does anyone ever actually care about the virginity of men??

Anyways, yeah I would marry a Somali who is not a virgin so long as she conforms to my way of life.

I'm most likely not going to marry a Somali considering I'm not even a Muslim. It seems somalinimo will die with me.
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: Please dont claim dhulbahante again. :jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

wow, this shit is to close. I don´t care too much for a females past sex life. i already done enough and remember, we in the west. The most surprising thing here is that the poll is almost even. lot´s of wadaad´s in here:browtf:

I'm dulbahante by birth you goat-fucking imbecile!! I'm not claiming anything I'm not.

doesn't know me yet makes the assumption that I'm CLAIMING a family line.

Piss off! You brain dead c*nt!!

If awoowo siciid harti was alive 2day , he would kill you himself you fucking gaal :fredo:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
If awoowo siciid harti was alive 2day , he would kill you himself you fucking gaal :fredo:

I know a lot of people who would happily kill me saxib. Nonetheless, I have civilised law to ensure I'm given my full rights to live as I please.

I very much doubt he'd come for me. He's probably fucking a goat somewhere.

The world was built by Gaals you imbecile. The aid money your family live on comes from the taxes that I pay. If you live in the uk, I also pay for your benefits.

, I couldn't care less what goat fuckers like you who follow a man who fucked a 9 year old, think.

I'm dulbahante by birth you goat-fucking imbecile!! I'm not claiming anything I'm not.

doesn't know me yet makes the assumption that I'm CLAIMING a family line.

Piss off! You brain dead c*nt!!

I know a lot of people who would happily kill me saxib. Nonetheless, I have civilised law to ensure I'm given my full rights to live as I please.

The world was built by Gaals you imbecile. The aid money your family live on comes from the taxes that I pay. If you live in the uk, I also pay for your benefits.

, I couldn't care less what goat fuckers like you who follow a man who fucked a 9 year old, think.
replied like a true sheegato :siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Doesn't matter for me! I actually prefer Somali s more, i might cuff a sometime soon:manny:

This sheegato doesn't know dhulbahante is siicid harti, but claims he dhulabahante :bell:

haha this xoolo thinks the world was built by gaals, warya this world was built by allah , the gaals just manipulated and shaped this world to cater to their xaraam ways. So they can have like you looking up to them like :feedme:

you fucking confused gaal,

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
This sheegato doesn't know dhulbahante is siicid harti, but claims he dhulabahante :bell:

haha this xoolo thinks the world was built by gaals, warya this world was built by allah , the gaals just manipulated and shaped this world to cater to their xaraam ways. So they can have like you looking up to them like :feedme:

you fucking confused gaal,

Being a gaal makes me a ?!

:mjlol:

Tell me, where is Allah exactly? Where has this been while Gaalo were "manipulating this world."

I'm done replying to brain dead fool who thinks being gaal makes a white man's . By that logic, you're an Arab bootyclapper.
:russ:
I'm not confused saxib, I think that's you. You probably in Gaalo land but talk shit to them. You're a fucking coward.
:susp:

Being a gaal makes me a ?!

:mjlol:

Tell me, where is Allah exactly? Where has this been while Gaalo were "manipulating this world."

I'm done replying to brain dead fool who thinks being gaal makes a white man's . By that logic, you're an Arab bootyclapper.
:russ:
I'm not confused saxib, I think that's you. You probably in Gaalo land but talk shit to them. You're a fucking coward.
:susp:
Your not a 4 being a gaal , but your a nigga for looking and sucking up to white people.

Allah and the prophet told us about these times in the quran and the hadith, They told us that these times will be a test to the believers. But i wouldn't expect a gaal like you to know that. I prostrate to allah, not no arab, allah has sent many prophets from different races and backgrounds, just because the final prophet was arab that makes me a arab booty clapper:wtfdis:

Alhamdullilah im in a muslim country.

you still haven't answered how your dhulbahante but you dont know siciid harti.

f*ck off and your gaall loviing groupie rudeboi:pacspit::pacspit:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yeah why not. I ain't bout to judge you so don't judge me:manny:

The more experienced the better:manny: I don't m3an experienced in as the whole town done did her but a chick that knows what she's doing.:manny:

Virginity =/= Chastity.

Someone could be chaste but not a virgin e.g. a married man, divorcee, widower.

I would marry someone who is chaste. Someone who does not fear Allah and wait for marriage is not for me.

I wouldn't want to be with someone who has a history of Zina. A Zani (fornicator/adulterer) is for a zani and the chaste/pure are for the pure.

^ correction, you expect someone who is chaste not a zani. There are non-virgins who are chaste and not guilty of zina.

What many people in this thread are saying - if you said you would not marry a non-virgin - is that you would also not marry someone who was previously married or widowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts