Would you marry a Somali girl or Somali guy who is not a virgin?

Would you marry a non virgin Somali?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_20161001_143731.jpg

:siilaanyolaugh:

It's not about the logistics. Women do not want a shaxaari. Divorcee waa okay but a man who sleeps around is not acceptable. I was referring to the latter. Nin zineeysto iyo naag zineeysato waa isku mid diin ahaan lakiin haddi dhaqan laga hadlaayo it is a different story.

Nin iyo naag guur xalaal so mareen ceeb uma arki.

Worst thing if you got married to cheaters and players, you will worry about your health and STD all time.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
May Allah bless the girls who gaurd that which is in between their legs, naag lugu soo raxeeyste yaa rabo? Illahay hanaga ilaaliyo, she's everybody's friend.

That's not the problem, not even close.

The problem with virgins in a marriage isn't non- familiarity and performance, that's easily overcome. It's not being a virgin anymore.

Pretty soon ur husband or wife will get sick of u and want to screw other ppl, yet ur in a marriage.

That's my thought.

If the virgin wife feels in love with her hubby and he treats her well and respects her then why will she cheat on him? Cheating comes from hate, abuse, bad treatment and it is form of revenge.

Seoul

. . .
Seoulaay waan ku dhoofinlaha (SHAQO YEELO, DHOOFIN WITH WHAT LACAG? UR JOBSEEKERS ALLOWANCE ISNT GONNA CUT IT BABE)
South Koreaan ku geynlaha (SOUNDS LIKE A TEMPTING OFFER, KEEP TALKING LOL)
Mas iyo Mas-cagaleybaa (YAAAHH??,MAS KULAHA :9uoofqd:)
Lagugu soo dhaweynlaha

@Kalshaale

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Yeah, I would. As long as she has a great character, intelligence and we match politically, I'm good.

hell no! any man who disobeys Allah and commits Zina is not worthy. I don't want to worry about diseases or whether he has bunch of illegitimate children he doesn't know about. our culture can have high expectations of women and still give a free pass for the men but that doesn't mean i haven't got my own expectations.
sinners for sinners and virgins for virgins, that's in the Quran.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
What I don't get is the free pass men get culturally while women are expected to remain "pure".

It has to do with power imbalance between women and men. A woman can basically get sex whenever she wants to. Whereas a man can't just ask around and get a woman on the same day. it takes social skills.That's why men shame women for having multiple partners and women shame men for being a virgin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts