submissive or an opinionated afweyn

• submissive

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • opinionated(afweyn)

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was raised in the West, not Badiye so it's impossible for me to see eye to eye on everything Somali.

You are not the only one bro, guys like you usually end up having trouble with a girl raised back home. Most of their complaint were about the girls they married being distant. Why? Because they expected these women to be clingy and up to their throat stalking them all day.

It is better to find another Somali female raised in the west like you. You can communicate better because you would have the same world view.

If you don't care about romantic life and western influenced view of how couples should act towards each other, then a xaliimo from back home will be okay.

opinionated and loud but submissive to me only.

You make sense saxib. This clarification is important. I think Gambar was referring to this. This way, you let your woman be herself without you controlling her personality if she is the type who likes to yell and scream, yet she is your in bed, just for you.

Wax ka fiican ma leh taa.

It is funny in a way when you look at marriage as a contract to f*ck without guilt. And since some of us are lustful(men) and s(women) who need their passions quenched by like minded significant others, there is nothing wrong to be at your best in bed(living up to your secret self) yet be who you are personality wise without someone seeking to change you as a person.

Anyways, time to bounce. Has been pleasure talking to you guys.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You are not the only one bro, guys like you usually end up having trouble with a girl raised back home. Most of their complaint were about the girls they married being distant. Why? Because they expected these women to be clingy and up to their throat stalking them all day.

It is better to find another Somali female raised in the west like you. You can communicate better because you would have the same world view.
I don't think Somali women are all uniform, they are different depending on the regions they are raised in. I don't want a household with qeeylo iyo buuq personally, perhaps some do enjoy these women with masculine traits. I believe a women's natural role is to be a supporter and comforter to her man, and certainly not to lead the household as you suggest.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Many Somalis have adopted AA culture en masse. The males are criminals and the women loud mouthed uncouth bufoons.

How unfortunate.

I don't think Somali women are all uniform, they are different depending on the regions they are raised in. I don't want a household with qeeylo iyo buuq personally, perhaps some do enjoy these women with masculine traits. I believe a women's natural role is to be a supporter and comforter to her man, and certainly not to lead the household as you suggest.

Yelling and screaming is not masculine traits bro. It is Somali culture to

- Yell
- Talk over each other while loudly speaking

First wave of Somalis caused a stir in neighborhoods because they were exactly doing this outside their apartments talking to each other. Police were called several times and these neighbors learned that it was harmless chat between new immigrants who didn't understand the local culture of quietness. It is our culture to speak loudly generally speaking. It is the embarrassing feature at star bucks close to Somali inhabited areas. I am the quiet type myself and get embarrassed by these kind of loud conversations, so I never went to anywhere public Somalis come together. I can't handle what seems very uncivil behavior yet normal in Somalia.

And you are right about the generalization being wrong and that you can find plenty of quiet Somali women. But the culture is looked through the collective behavior, and we are loud people. Major complaint about Somalis from other ethnic groups even Africa is that we are loud people.

Point is, changing someone's personality because you got balls does not make sense. Plus you don't know who you will fall for exactly. Your future darling could be the sweetest person you ever met who will shower you with tremendous amount of love and respect yet can scream at you sometimes directly or around you. What are you gonna do?

May be you haven't fallen in love and shared life with someone who comes with their own set of personalities just as you would come with those unique sets of personalities. It is give and take in life. If you draw a line on the sand, then nothing will work. Life is not perfect anyways, and no woman is perfect as no man is perfect. We are all imperfect human beings living an imperfect life for a time. We might as well change our outlook in line with reality to get the best out of life I think.

Last edited:
It's just another fucking tuulo m8, turn it down a notch.
It's a shithole indeed (saying that low key killed me on the inside) but there's still law. I'm not saying konfuur is bad I bet you couldn't get away with that in Mogadishu or Kismayo. But what I'm saying is that you wouldn't get your balls chopped off

:mjlol:
I respect you lkn don't put your FGM culture on me :bell:

You must be stupid to announce in public that somewhere in Somalia girls are so submissive they would give a blow job to a dimwit who orders them around. Garowe might be a popular destination for all stupid Somali guys now. Thanks to you. Losing your balls was a metaphor silly. Are you like 15?

You must stupid to announce in public that somewhere in Somalia girls are so submissive they would give a blow job to a dimwit who orders them around. Garowe might be a popular destination for all stupid Somali guys now. Thanks to you.
Wtf I never even brought up somalia. I just said I wanted a wife that'd be submissive and you said I'd get my balls chopped off. And plus I bet you could find a in any somali city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending