Votes: 18 48.6%
  • opinionated(afweyn)

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Submissiveness turns me off. It signals weakness and intellectual inferiority aka old school religious women. On the other hand, the loud mouth opinionated is usually intellectually inferior aka modern feminists.

A relationship to me is an investment. That person needs to have some value that can help me grow and vice versa.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allaah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means”

[al-Nisa’ 4:34]

And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is not permissible for a woman to fast when her husband is present except with his permission, or to allow anyone in his house without his permission.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4899.

Al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) said, commenting on this hadeeth: Since it is obligatory for a woman to obey her husband with regard to his satisfying his desire, it is more appropriate that it be obligatory for her to obey him in that which is more important than that, namely raising their children, guiding the family, and other rights and duties.

From Adaab al-Zafaaf, p. 282

Ibn Hibbaan narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If a woman prays her five (daily prayers), fasts her month (Ramadaan), guards her chastity and obeys her husband, it will be said to her: ‘Enter Paradise from whichever of the gates of Paradise you wish. Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 660.

Ibn Maajah (1853) narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Abi Awfa said: When Mu’aadh came from Syria, he prostrated to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) who said, “What is this, O Mu'aadh?” He said, I went to Syria and saw them prostrating to their archbishops and patriarchs, and I wanted to do that for you. The Messenger of Allaah (S) said, “Do not do that. If I were to command anyone to prostrate to anyone other than Allaah, I would have commanded women to prostrate to their husbands. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, no woman can fulfil her duty towards Allaah until she fulfils her duty towards her husband. If he asks her (for intimacy) even if she is on her camel saddle, she should not refuse.”
Saheeh Ibn Maajah.

:rejoice:

Submissive at night, obnoxious by day. I'm away from home during the day. I come home to sleep and f*ck her.

Submissive!

Listen, I respect women, I really do!

I was raised by a mother who didn't speak with my father for years! But, they lived a happy, functioning life. But; the MSM doesn't tell you that! My father and mother loved each other very much; that my mother agreeded to let my father have 3 other wives! So, he can share all his love between them!

So, keeping that in mind. The only relationship that's going to work is a sumissive relationship were the estrogen-producing listens to the male.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Submissive. When I ask her to blow me she says yes master.

xYGQ0vZan801i.gif

The Somali women are forefathers loved were neither, they were receptive, in between being a rebel-submissive, a moderate position just how they loved it, a submissive women was seen by them as a doqon that would only pop out another doqon, and raise his kids as doqomo.

waraabe

Your superior
The Somali women are forefathers loved were neither, they were receptive, in between being a rebel-submissive, a moderate position just how they loved it, a submissive women was seen by them as a doqon that would only pop out another doqon, and raise his kids as doqomo.
why do you keep saying our forefathers but keep referring to our foremothers as women? you sound like you don't have much confidence in life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending