Xabashi queens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Why do you have to ruin every thread. You dont like habashis dont post in the thread its that easy

billbored.gif

Merca

Inactive.
You dare question the will of Almighty God?

We will take Abysinnia and all her pleasures, God willing, and we will have our fill.

As Abysinnia falls to her rightful master, my right hand, my left hand, and my penis will possess much that day.

Wilayat al-Wasmo State now!!!!!!!!
:vqbuyv0:

Very attractive.
Out in places like D.C. the Ethiopian girls are all 8s and up.
You would think they were purposely handpicking the best looking ones to come but I guess that's just the common look for them.

I don't care what ethnicity the girl is as long as she has assets. All this obsession with Ethiopian from Somalis is unhealthy.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I seen some Xabashi dimes the other day bruh..... I was like yooooo I can't wait till we invade y'all again on God sack of Axum best day of my life

:ahhhh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I seen some Xabashi dimes the other day bruh..... I was like yooooo I can't wait till we invade y'all again on God sack of Axum best day of my life

:ahhhh:
You mention God often for a gaal oo xaarka Iska dhaaqin, I guess you & the habesh chicks will get along like a house on fire cause you both don't wash your ass cause you're westernised.

You mention God often for a gaal oo xaarka Iska dhaaqin, I guess you & the habesh chicks will get along like a house on fire cause you both don't wash your ass cause you're westernised.
You are so tough right now akhi shit. I don't want to fight you. The west is too shit, amiright with its democracy and free speech.

waraabe

Your superior
You believe isaac's number one enemy is Somalia.

Kkkkkkk darod stop avoiding my point. The people of hawiye, dir and Raxanwayne love isaaq. Isaaq has no reason to hate them. Your people gave their to british soliders who ran trains on them. You invited Christianity to Mogadishu and today you hide behind xabashi panties and kill unarmed people inside mosques. Darod was s satanist

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Kkkkkkk darod stop avoiding my point. The people of hawiye, dir and Raxanwayne love isaaq. Isaaq has no reason to hate them. Your people gave their to british soliders who ran trains on them. You invited Christianity to Mogadishu and today you hide behind xabashi panties and kill unarmed people inside mosques. Darod was s satanist
You love Ethiopia & hate Somalia that right there says it all.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Samaroon really love their oppressors kkkk tell that to the stars, as for hawiye & raxanweyn they don't even know you like that, they don't even live next to you, you're surrounded by mareexan, MJ, ogadeen, Dhulbhante, Warsengeli kkkk the future looks bright for the people who have barricaded themselves in the triangle hargaisa, burco, Berbera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts