Xabashi queens

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Sspot. Somali women are cheap and clean, everybody apart from @AbdiJohnson is an Arab bootyclapper and calling for their genocide is totally fine, discussing homosexual escapades and tranny is ok... yh you get the gist, this place is fucked up.

I see #Brexit is still hurting you in the insides.

:banderas:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What double standards?

We are simply awaiting the booty, in both senses of the word, promised to us by the almighty, and I for one look forward to what my right and hopefully left hand will possess on that glorious day.

:ahhhh:

Merca

Inactive.
What double standards?

We are simply awaiting the booty, in both senses of the word, promised to us by the almighty, and I for one look forward to what my right and hopefully left hand will possess on that glorious day.

:ahhhh:
If it was the other way around then the responses wouldn't be the same. And stop looking at women as objects created to satisfy your needs.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Honestly this place is full of preverts, but yes power to our fellow Africans. They're beautiful indeed.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
If it was the other way around then the responses wouldn't be the same. And stop looking at women as objects created to satisfy your needs.

You dare question the will of Almighty God?

We will take Abysinnia and all her pleasures, God willing, and we will have our fill.

As Abysinnia falls to her rightful master, my right hand, my left hand, and my penis will possess much that day.

Wilayat al-Wasmo State now!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts