Xabashi queens

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Somali Women made this thread about ajanabi men, you guys would've all come here crying calling Somali women "cheap and clean". Double standards here is dumbfounding.

If Somali Women made this thread about ajanabi men, you guys would've all come here crying calling Somali women "cheap and clean". Double standards here is dumbfounding.
Low-key though ethiopian and eritrean men are >>>>>>>>

the only down side is a lot of them are short.

Low-key though ethiopian and eritrean men are >>>>>>>>

the only down side is a lot of them are short.

Im not into foreign men. The point I was trying to make was if a Somali girl had made this thread, they would have been calling her all kinds of disgusting words and crying about why Somali women don't love them. I see so many casual comments bashing Somali women on this thread, but if a women dares to say even one peep about Somali guys, their egos get so bruised they lose their collective minds.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
76c.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Why are you so horrible to somali queens ? Leave them alone and go HIV infested known prostitutes we don't need you. A weak man such as yourself would be a blessing to find sad and alone infected with the virus. Please don't come back.

waraabe

Your superior
Why are you so horrible to somali queens ? Leave them alone and go HIV infested known prostitutes we don't need you. A weak man such as yourself would be a blessing to find sad and alone infected with the virus. Please don't come back.
Stop being jealous of Xabashi beauty. Why can't you say Mashallah for their beauty

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I've decided to limit the extermination of their race to the males.

Merca

Inactive.
Im not into foreign men. The point I was trying to make was if a Somali girl had made this thread, they would have been calling her all kinds of disgusting words and crying about why Somali women don't love them. I see so many casual comments bashing Somali women on this thread, but if a women dares to say even one peep about Somali guys, their egos get so bruised they lose their collective minds.
That's so true!!

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

This is Sspot. Somali women are cheap and clean, everybody apart from @AbdiJohnson is an Arab bootyclapper and calling for their genocide is totally fine, discussing homosexual escapades and tranny is ok... yh you get the gist, this place is fucked up.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Had a couple Eritrean girlfriends back in high school. One was Muslim and the other was Christian. I had to taste both flavors.:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts