Xalimo Believes Illegitimate Children Should Be Accepted By Somalis

Being childless is better than boring a bastard
Only condition is if the person was raped otherwise the Islamic conditions for Zina is death
No it's only death if you cheated basically you are married and committed zina. Anything outside of marriage gets a number of lashes and if your a rape victim then you can abort if its before a certain time period you choice if you want to keep it or not. Anything after that point you can no longer abort when it comes to being a rape victim.
The other exception is if the mothers life is at risk if she where to go through with giving birth. The mothers life is islamically always prioritised over an unborn child and at the time of giving birth once again if there complications and you can only save either the mother or child then you always save the mother.

Last edited:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Tbh if u do have kids out of wedlock u should take accountability but somali men don’t receive half the flack girls do. I see dis happen within my family.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
She doesn't have an illegitimate child, she's married.
Her husband should check her phone then.
1678138782456.jpeg

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Why should the child be punished cause their parents were s. Lil fadumo didn't ask to be born, she didn't sign no terms of services for life on planet Earth.
Some people are genuinely messed up. Your going to punish a child for the sins of their parents?
:gucciwhat:

Some people are genuinely messed up. Your going to punish a child for the sins of their parents?
:gucciwhat:
It's dumb thinking. What's funny is the people with these takes are usually pro choice too. If you're gonna treat a child like shit for being born why even let it live in the first place

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
No way I saw an atleast 29 year old grinning because of this thread💀💀

Having a kid out of wedlock is such an outdated term. Children do not need to be “legitimized” in their humanity, it’s something they’re already born with. Regardless if it’s from a traditional marriage or not

And as for the woman , if she’s had consensual sex with someone and wanted a child from it without being in a ‘marriage’ it’s something that’s up to her and her current partner if she has one, only condition is that she treats the nuune good

No way I saw an atleast 29 year old grinning because of this thread💀💀

Having a kid out of wedlock is such an outdated term. Children do not need to be “legitimized” in their humanity, it’s something they’re already born with. Regardless if it’s from a traditional marriage or not

And as for the woman , if she’s had consensual sex with someone and wanted a child from it without being in a ‘marriage’ it’s something that’s up to her and her current partner if she has one, only condition is that she treats the nuune good
Are you promoting AA culture?

Trending