Xalimo Believes Illegitimate Children Should Be Accepted By Somalis

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
60881CA9-5476-46A4-85BB-768FFCFB1FE9.jpeg

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
Walaal, why are you making it seem like people are blind followers of the dhaqan?

Don’t have a superiority complex and please humble yourself. Everyone has the capacity to think and rationalize just as you do.

I remember you made posts about feminism. Is that what is giving you this pov about our dhaqan?

Some Somalis are blind followers of the Somali dhaqan they really do believe because it was passed down. It’s inherently good and not harmful at all.

I am saying think before you say that. And present why you think it’s not harmful

Brainless devotion to “culture” is not going to end up good for Somalis

Having a kid out of wedlock is such an outdated term.

And as for the woman , if she’s had consensual sex with someone and wanted a child from it without being in a ‘marriage’ it’s something that’s up to her and her current partner if she has one,
It’s not immoral. It’s only immoral to you because a religious book has told you that.
Walaal, let me see if I understand the thrust of your argument: to have children, a lady, or a couple do not have to be marred? Did I get that right?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Depends on the person. Do they want a kid without any marriage or do they want a kid after marriage
Your opinions are very bad today. Just go on to LSA, a black American female forum, and see how much they hate the OOW pregnancies and baby mama culture that has destroyed their community.

Nuclear families are here to stay. Anything else is madness.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Depends on the person. Do they want a kid without any marriage or do they want a kid after marriage
I say this with sincerity I hope you don’t have any younger sisters or cousins you parrot this shit to. May Allah protect our Somali women from this type of thinking ameen 🙏🏿

Trending

Latest posts